Used 2015 Fiat 500 for Sale
2015 Fiat 500 Pop
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
2015 Fiat 500 Sport
Coming soon to CarMax Midlothian, VA
About the 2015 Fiat 500
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Fiat 500. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Fiat 500
Comfortable seating and I'm 6'1"tall. Plenty of room. Handling (steering) is quick . Nice sound system. Great Gas mileage is a big is always a plus. All around a happy car. And I have to mention staff. ..Damien Oden & Catherine in billing@ the dealership in Clearwater, Florida.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
Perfect city car
It's an ideal car for city driving.
- Ride and Handling: It's small and nimble and responsive and fun to drive. You can zip around obstacles and easily fit into tight parking spaces. The suspension is pretty tight--you can really feel the road under the tires (which might not be to everybody's taste (I like it)).
- Seat Comfort: I'm 6'1" and I'm very comfortable in the front seat. Much more so than in the Mini I test-drove.
- Styling: It's obvious, right? Just sitting in it makes you cooler.
- Cargo Space: Yeah, this isn't the car for you if you have kids or need to move furniture. There's almost no legroom in the back seat. The rear cargo space is pretty small, and in order to put the back seats down, you have to either move the front seats all the way forward or remove the back seat headrests. (But how much room do you need, really? It will hold a week's groceries just fine.)
- Fuel Economy: I'm getting a little over 20 mpg in the city, which seems a little low for a car of this size, even if it is an automatic.
Love parking in the city!
- Fuel Economy: Great mileage
- Interior Space: Larger than you’d expect.
- Styling: Retro funky dashboard & leatherette seats are awesome.
- Weather Versatility:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.