Used Ford Escape Hybrid for Sale
Reviews for Ford Escape Hybrid
Ford Esccape Hybrid-----Great car!
It's a great car. My first experience with a hybrid and it has been beyond my expectations. The limited edition has all the bells and whistles I could ever want. I make a challenge to myself to see how many miles per gallon I can get. So far I'm getting around 38mpg combined city/highway. Much better than I expected.
- Fuel Economy: the best i have ever gotten with a car
- Dashboard: great instrumentation love the backup camera!
- Technology and Entertainment: Ford/Microsoft Sync is wonderful
Fabulous vehicle - LOVE our Ford Escape Hybrid
It is a great car for any family. It feels solid and secure, has plenty of room in the back for our dogs, and has been able to handle everything we have put it up to. Lots of cargo space for long legged friends who need to sit in the back seat. The seats fold down easily and cleanly and the amount you can pack in this car is amazing. We do a lot of gardening, planting, helping friends move, etc. and this car has been able to assist with all of it. Love the sound system and sync system. Also, the seat warmers and sun roof are to die for! The outside of the car is very attractive and the inside is not bad. I only wish the dashboard was a little cleaner - I don't like the look of a million buttons.
- Visibility: I used to drive a Prius (which I loved) in which the visibility was a problem. There were major blind spots and it created a few "close calls". The Ford has excellent visibility and limited blind spots. I like being up a little higher on the road and feel as though I can see anything I need.
- Technology and Entertainment: The bluetooth and sync system in the car are wonderful. It is very well equipped and I have thoroughly enjoyed those features.
- Fuel Economy: Truly, it's not bad...just not as good as reported. We get about 27 mpg (coming from the Prius that is a little hard to swallow). It is much better fuel economy than other cars in its class
- Styling: The outside and interior seats are great. I do not like the cluttered look of the dashboard. While it has all the bells and whistles I like - I wish there were fewer buttons and a little less clutter.
We got what we paid for
Good gas mileage, enough space for our family
- Fuel Economy: The hybrid makes it so we're paying about as much in gas as we were on our Honda Civic
- Cargo Space: With a new baby we needed more room. It provides enough room without being too big
- Cost to Maintain: From the moment we drove it off the lot we realized there were a number of things wrong, which is probably why we got such a good deal.
- Dashboard: Not very much information displayed
- Reliability: Air conditioning doesn't get cold unless going > 40 mph, tire pressure sensor went out and beeps every time we drive it
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.