Used 2013 Ford F250 for Sale
2013 Ford F250 XLT
$1599 Shipping from CarMax Colorado Springs, CO
Reviews for 2013 Ford F250
I bought this truck to pull my travel trailer, however, it is also my every day vehicle. It tows great, and the MPG around town isn't as bad as I expected. I get 13 in town, 16 on highway, and 8 towing a 6,000 lb camper. My truck has a long bed, so parking in the city can be a bit tricky, but it is manageable.
- Reliability: No problems so far
- Styling: Lots of secret storage compartments that lock
- Technology and Entertainment: Top of the line
- Cabin Noise: There is a little more cabin noise than a car, but that is to be expected, it's a truck!
Good truck at a fair price
Very comfortable driving yet heavy duty for pulling our trailers
- Braking: You can adjust power of brake
- Cabin Noise: No outside noise in this truck
- Power: Gas engine does not have torque of a diesel going uphill, but I am not in a big rush anyhow
Best truck I've ever owned
I've been a Ford man since my first one 1953 Ford Convertible in 1958. Over the years I've wandered away from the brand - Chevy, Volvo, Dodge, VW, etc. But in the end I always went back to Ford. The reason? Most dependable, long lasting, and always a pleasure to own and drive.
- Cabin Noise:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.