Used 2013 GMC Terrain for Sale
2013 GMC Terrain SLT
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
About the 2013 GMC Terrain
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 GMC Terrain. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 GMC Terrain
Not What I Expected
I did recommend the car at the beginning and a co-worker bought the exact make and model last month. Not sure if it is the car or the fact that CarMax didn't properly service it before selling it. It revs high and accelerate sluggish.
- Fuel Economy:
- Power: Revs high and sluggish
- Technology and Entertainment: Bluetooth doesn't automatically connects
The BEST car I have ever owned.
I LOVE to drive this car and I'm a road warrior for work. This is the best vehicle for comfort and safety. The BEST.
- Cabin Noise:
- Ride and Handling:
it’s a great car. Easy to drive. Good on gas. spacious. Fits large car seat, booster seat and another person in the back seat comfortably. Love the idiot lights and all the information it gives you.
- Dashboard: very informative dash. Red shows up very well. Sll the bells and whistles a new driver could need.
- Seat Comfort: The electric driver seat is great. Love the lumbar support. I have a bad back. And the multiple adjustments it has are perfect for me.
- Interior Space: It is perfect for a booster seat and full size car seat. with comfort for another person.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.