Used 2015 Honda Accord CrossTour for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Honda Accord CrossTour
Absolutely love it
Very spacious car, feels like a car but has the space of an SUV. Very happy with this car. Great gas saver also. Looks pretty luxurious to me. I've been complemented a few time now. I have noticed this car in white, or any other color doesnt look as good as in silver and also black , it Gives the car such a nice look.. Other than that I literally have no cons to say about this car. Its great
- Interior Space:
- Cargo Space:
Great run about,good Home Depot car.
Good gas mileage,very fun to drive,folding rear seats with on lever pool converts car to great hauler of large items.
- Ride and Handling: Fast and fun.
- Cargo Space: Fold down hatch back is great.
- Value: Purchase as low mileage used car at car max
- Seat Comfort: Seats are comfortable for normal travel. After 8 hours can be a little hard.
2015 Honda Crosstour Great Vehicle to Own
This vehicle is very comfortable, quiet, smooth riding and has great cargo space about 1 foot longer and 1 foot wider on each side, so 2 feet than the Ford Edge I previously drove. Gas mileage is good, about 28 mpg. As a previous Honda owner, I forgot how well built they are. I expect to keep this vehicle for many years.
- Reliability: Low Maintenance
- Interior Space: Comfortable on highway
- Cargo Space: Seats fold, wide space, Built in cargo pockets and hidden truck area
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.