Used 2013 Honda Fit for Sale
2013 Honda Fit
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2013 Honda Fit
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Honda Fit. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Honda Fit
I love this car. It took me awhile to get used to the design of large windshield/dashboard but after driving it for about 3 months now, I am totally satisfied. Fantastic gas mileage, lots of cargo space, and fun to drive. It's a Honda, so no worries about the reliability. I love my Fit!
- Cargo Space: Back seat folds down for impressive cargo space, handy for moving small items of furniture or even car camping
- Fuel Economy: I drive 60 miles per day, round trip, 5 days a week and get by on one tank of gas. 40 mpg is fantastic.
- Ride and Handling: The Fit has some zip, accelerates well and handles corners really nicely.
- Seat Comfort: The front seats have built in lumbar support which takes a little while to get used to. You can only adjust the seat by tilting, so it took a while to find a comfortable position.
- Visibility: The front windsheild has great visability but the back window is a little small and if the backseat headrests are up, it's very difficult to see out from your review mirror. I don't typically have people in my backseat, so I just keep them down and it hasn't been a problem
- Cabin Noise: It's a little noisy even with all the windows up but it's a very smooth ride.
Fantastic car at an unbeatable price!
It’s easy loading with a hatchback, folding rear seats give you much more room. Maybe enough space to sleep in! Full visibility around the vehicle. Does not have lots of power but it’s always gotten me 33mpg average.
- Fuel Economy: 33mpg vs my trucks 15mpg
- Interior Space: So much space and plenty of room!
- Visibility: Very easy to see out of
- Power: Four cylinder doesn’t get up and go but manual trans makes up for it
Best value in a car sold in U.S.
easy to park. lots of room for a sub compact, built & designed well, Honda unlike much larger companies can not afford to build a crap car.
- Cost to Maintain: Hondas last. I have a great Honda mechanic close by.
- Cargo Space: 52 cubic feet, more than any sub compact. 'Magic Seats' that fold up (to fit tall objects) as well as down
- Visibility: I had a Prius, which is one near-continuous blind spot. Honestly any car would be better.
- Power: Its a bit under-powered. It has made me a safer driver. No more 1 second freeway merges.
- Weather Versatility: Not a con for me; Small, less powerful cars w/ small wheels aren't great for snow.
- Cabin Noise: Its a tiny bit louder than some cars. This is totally out-weighed by all its features.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.