Used 2018 Honda Fit for Sale
2018 Honda Fit EX-L
Free Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2018 Honda Fit LX
Only available at CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the 2018 Honda Fit
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Honda Fit. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Honda Fit
Got exactly what I wanted
The Honda Fit the perfect little machine. I've owned cars large and small, and Honda still makes the best cars for the money. Great pickup, first-class technology, and comfortable and fun to drive. Definitely consider Honda if it fits your budget.
- Technology and Entertainment: 2018 was the first year with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and having a future-proof infotainment system is everything I want.
- Power: I mean, I don't really have anything bad to say. For its class, it has plenty of pickup. I run in econo mode, so that makes it a little puttery, but it's to be expected.
Great LITTLE car
It is a peppy little car for one person. I don't drive long distances and its only myself and my dog. It has all the features I wanted and some I didn't know I wanted. It is no limousine but who needs a limo. Good gas mileage and lots of safety features. Plus its a Honda which means its build to last (fingers crossed).
- Value: Got luxury features at an affordable price
- Weather Versatility: well I had to chose something! I don't imagine I would want to drive it in the snow but I don't know since it hasn't snowed here yet
Electronics sensitive, manual useless.
I don't like the car for the reasons above. I don't need all the gizmos and the mystery of trying to figure out things that aren't in the manual. My last car was a 2002 Mazda Protege and it was very reliable. I took care of it and never had any problems with it which is why I hated giving it up. 181,000 miles and still going.
- Seat Comfort: I need more than seat comfort to justify buying this car.
- Fuel Economy: gas mileage satisfactory
- Interior Space: sufficient for my needs
- Value: bounces too much, rough ride. Battery and key fob died within 2 months of buying car
- Dashboard: I don't need all the information.
- Technology and Entertainment: Don't need all of it.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.