Used 2013 Hyundai Accent for Sale
About the 2013 Hyundai Accent
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Hyundai Accent. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Hyundai Accent
High marks in every area.
I haven't had a car in years, so purchasing one as a big decision. Considering my budget and needs/wants, the list was narrowed down to Hyundai and a few other makes (all approved by my big brother!). Overall the Hyundai had it all: reliability, comfort, style, performance, safety, and a great price. This was an easy decision, and I am not disappointed.
- Interior Space: I'm a city gal: I wanted the smallest car possible for parking reasons. Though the Accent was @ 2 feel longer than the other car I was THIS CLOSE to purchasing, It felt 8 feet longer inside. I feel like I'm driving a spacious luxury car every time I get in.
- Technology and Entertainment: I'm still trying to figure out certain details of the entertainment unit, but it's just a matter of finding the time to read the manual, I suppose.
Decent car for the price.
The gas pedal on this car seems to be slippery to me. I find myself constantly adjusting my foot on the pedal. So I wear sneakers while I drive to obtain a better "grip" on the pedal. Also, water does not run off the car adequately. Water from rain or dew pours into the car if the windows are open!
- Dashboard: Easy to read gauges and dials.
- Fuel Economy: Doesn't eat up gas.
- Seat Comfort: Suits my 5'1" frame perfectly.
- Ride and Handling: Pedal seems to be too small or slippery.
- Visibility: Although there's enough windows, visibility, especially when it's raining is difficult. It seems as if the raindrops are glued to the windows!
I got a great car for the price.
Pro- good gas saver, cute, nice color, doesn't seem to need a lot if you are just driving in city. Con- Could get better MPG, Air conditioning could be better
- Fuel Economy: Pretty good gas mileage
- Cabin Noise: minimal
- Reliability: very good
- Power: Lack of power with eco on