Used Hyundai Accent for Sale
2018 Hyundai Accent SE
Only available at CarMax White Marsh, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent SE
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent SE
Only available at CarMax Newport News, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent SE
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent Limited
Coming soon to CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
About the Hyundai Accent
Hyundai first began producing the Hyundai Accent in 1994, and the vehicle has remained in production ever since. Thanks to its smooth handling, user-friendly features, appealing design, and roomy interior, the Hyundai Accent continues to be an incredibly popular vehicle in the subcompact car market.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2013 - 2018 Hyundai Accent Trim Configurations
The fourth generation of the Hyundai Accent debuted with the 2011 model. Throughout the fourth generation of the Hyundai Accent, Hyundai offered the vehicle in both sedan and hatchback body styles. Both body styles featured a 1.6L 4-cylinder engine that is rated for 137 hp. This engine can be paired with either a 6-speed automatic transmission or a 6-speed manual transmission. Throughout its fourth generation, the Hyundai Accent offered impressive technology for its class. Depending on the year model and trim that you choose, you'll find features such as remote keyless entry, Apple CarPlay®, a Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice commands, and much more.
2013 - 2017 Trims
From 2013 to 2017, the Hyundai Accent was made available in five different trim levels:
- GLS - For the 2013, 2014, and 2015 models, the GLS trim was the base level trim of the Hyundai Accent. This trim features remote keyless entry, a driver's blind spot mirror, a 6-speaker audio system, and more.
- GS - For the 2013, 2014, and 2015 models, the GS trim was the hatchback version of the Hyundai Accent. The GS trim comes with most of the same features as the GLStrim save for a few GS specific features such as a rear wiper blade and sliding sunvisors.
- SE (2013-2015) - From 2013 to 2015, the SE trim was the highest available trim for the Hyundai Accent. This trim features everything found on the GS trim as well as piano black interior accents, sport-tuned steering, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and more.
- SE (2016-2017) - Beginning with the 2016 model, the SE trim became the base level trim for the Hyundai Accent. This trim features remote keyless entry, a 6-speaker audio system with LCD illumination, outside temperature display, and more.
- Sport - The Sport trim of the Hyundai Accent features everything found on the SE trim as well as sport-tuned steering, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, heated side mirrors, and more.
- Value Edition - The Value Edition trim was made available for the 2017 Hyundai Accent. This trim has everything found on the Sport trim as well as steering wheel audio, machine-finish alloy wheels, a Bluetooth® hands-free phone system with voice commands, and more.
In 2018, the Hyundai Accent was completely redesigned, beginning the vehicle's fifth generation. The 2018 Hyundai Accent featured a wider range of technology options, alterations to the vehicle's exterior styling, a roomier interior, and a few other minor changes. Beginning with the 2018 model, the Hyundai Accent is no longer available in a hatchback body style and is instead only offered as a sedan.
The 2018 Hyundai Accent comes available in three different trim levels. These trims are:
- SE - The SE trim of the 2018 Hyundai Accent features Bluetooth® hands-free phone controls, a five-inch color touchscreen, a four-speaker audio system, and more.
- SEL - The SEL trim of the 2018 Hyundai Accent features everything found on the SE trim as well as a seven-inch touchscreen display audio system, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, heated exterior mirrors, and more.
- Limited - The Limited trim of the 2018 Hyundai Accent features everything found on the SEL trim as well as heated seats, a power tilt-and-slide sunroof, 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic temperature control, and more.
RepairPal gave the Hyundai Accent an overall reliability rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Excellent. This rating ranks the Hyundai Accent 5th out of 21 among subcompact cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Hyundai Accent is $444, compared to an average of $520 for subcompact cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Hyundai Accent owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.2 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for subcompact cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 8% for the Hyundai Accent, compared to an average of 11% for subcompact cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Hyundai Accent
soso car for a good price i can be sheeper for the cuality of materials
Is a real good economy car is not a mind blowing is good on gas i travel 70 miles to work back and forth with 30 dollars on gas last me all week 6 days of driving i don't like the idea of not having alarm and 16 inch wheels but it those perfect outtending its purposes thats why ill recommend this car to anybody who needs a economy car
- Fuel Economy: real good gas mileage
- Power: good power if you put a k&n air filter because the factory filter is pour
- Braking: real acurate breaking
- Ride and Handling: it can be better if the tires and wheels wore 16 but it has 14 and handling and and ride cuality is real pour
- Styling: i like the styling of the car everything looks good but the materials are so cheap if the material wore better cuality it would be a great style
- Cabin Noise: good for keeping noice out of the car real quite cabin
Decent car for the price.
The gas pedal on this car seems to be slippery to me. I find myself constantly adjusting my foot on the pedal. So I wear sneakers while I drive to obtain a better "grip" on the pedal. Also, water does not run off the car adequately. Water from rain or dew pours into the car if the windows are open!
- Dashboard: Easy to read gauges and dials.
- Fuel Economy: Doesn't eat up gas.
- Seat Comfort: Suits my 5'1" frame perfectly.
- Ride and Handling: Pedal seems to be too small or slippery.
- Visibility: Although there's enough windows, visibility, especially when it's raining is difficult. It seems as if the raindrops are glued to the windows!
Awesome first car!
For it being my first car, I couldn't be more period of my choice because it fits me perfectly. Its a baby blue and very stylish. It gets awesome gas mileage and my sister and I recently took a road trip for a 1000 miles and I averaged 44-46 mpg on the express way. Saved lots of money on gas. The only down thing about the car is that it doesn't accelerate very fast but other than that I love this car!
- Fuel Economy: being a student helps to get great gas mileage
- Styling: I love the style! its not too small and not you big either. its perfect.
- Ride and Handling: very easy to turn and to handle.
- Power: its doesn't speed up very fast
Hyundai Accent: Reviews, Photos, and More
Hyundai Accent: Reviews, Photos, and More
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.