Used 2014 Hyundai Accent for Sale
About the 2014 Hyundai Accent
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Hyundai Accent. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Hyundai Accent
Reliable, Handles Well, Comfortable
I love my Accent, which is my first car I've ever owned. It drives well and smoothly, accelerates easily, and it's a hatchback which I adore. Totally my style. There's plenty of space up front, though not a ton in the back for passengers with long legs (sorry folks!). The stereo is great sounding, a/c works well, and I get great gas mileage.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cost to Maintain:
Fantasic on gas!
It's economical, very afforable, and as a previously owned car low miles. It's the perfect little car for my sone to drive to school and to work.
- Fuel Economy:
- Visibility: It sits a little low.
Reliable with Reservations
So far this car has been a dream, granted it is my first car. It's been low maintenance, a good ride, and great gas mileage. The biggest downside is the front bumper. This car unfortunately has zero clearance so even going over speed bumps are troublesome at times. I love to camp and do mountain venturing but this car makes that a chore.
- Cost to Maintain: Only had this car for about five months but so far no issues
- Cabin Noise: The radio sound is awesome and the cabin noise is pretty quiet.
- Fuel Economy: When gas is less than 2.05ish I can fill up on $20
- Safety: Safety rating isn't the best and the front bumper is a pain with low clearance
- Ride and Handling: Rides pretty well, the acceleration when Eco ride is on is awful. Sometimes the acceleration is a pain in general and there's a lot of lean when driving