Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue
$349 Shipping from CarMax Schaumburg, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Limited
Only available at CarMax Sanford, FL
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Limited
$449 Shipping from CarMax Memphis, TN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Fairfield, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue
Coming soon to CarMax Mobile, AL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue
Coming soon to CarMax Tulsa, OK
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid SEL
Coming soon to CarMax Renton, WA
About the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Seeking a sporty and sleek hatchback that could help you cut down on stops at the pump? Be sure to check out the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. This four-door compact hatchback was released for the 2017 model year and features a 1.6L gasoline engine combined with an electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack for 139 hp of hybrid power.
The Ioniq Hybrid boasts a spacious cabin, even for taller passengers in its rear row. Behind these seats, you'll find an additional 26.5 cubic feet of cargo space in the 2017 model—which is plenty of room for your suitcases, groceries, sports equipment, or other gear. Meanwhile, the 2017 Ioniq Hybrid doesn't skimp on standard equipment, offering smartphone integration, automatic climate control, and keyless entry/ignition in its base Blue trim.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: How does the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid charge?
A: The Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid features a lithium-ion battery with regenerative braking, meaning its battery is intermittently charged using the car's electric motor when the brake pedal is applied. This converts kinetic energy into battery power, which is then used to power the vehicle the next time the gas pedal is depressed.
Q: What is the fuel economy of the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid?
A: Fuel economy for the Ioniq Hybrid can vary based on model year and other factors. However, the 2017 Ioniq Hybrid with 1.6L four-cylinder engine, 32kW electric motor, and lithium-ion battery gets an EPA-estimated 55 mpg combined.1
Q: What is the life expectancy of the battery in a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid?
A: There is no published life expectancy for a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid battery, though most hybrid car batteries are expected to last between 100,000 and 200,000 miles. A Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid battery also comes with a lifetime warranty against complete failure.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates for when vehicle sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Trim Configurations
Since its 2017 debut, the Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid has been offered in three consistent trim offerings. Each trim and model year is equipped with the same 1.6L four-cylinder gasoline engine, 32kW electric motor, and lithium-ion battery pack for a total output of 139 hp. All Ioniq Hybrid models also come with a six-speed automatic transmission.
The following trim features are specific to the 2017 Ioniq Hybrid.
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Smartphone integration through Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
- Automatic climate control
- Heated front seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- LED daytime running lights
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Ambient LED cabin lighting
- Xenon headlights
- Leather seats
Reviews for Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Buy This Hybrid
I bought this as a pure commuter car to save the mileage and gas from my Chevy Silverado. I am blown away by this car's ride, comfort, amenities, and overall build quality. Of course, the average 58 MPG I get makes a huge difference with my 120 mile round trip daily commute.
- Fuel Economy: 58 MPG!!
- Interior Space: Just took 3 adults and a medium sized dog on a long trip to the mountains. The cargo area behind the seats seemed to grow larger the more we had to pack, and the interior seating room was more than enough for all of us.
- Technology and Entertainment: Car Play is sometimes a bit sluggish. I prefer using the bluetooth for streaming my music while driving
It’s a great car for someone who was a hat back that looks great and gets excellent gas mileage.
- Fuel Economy: literally the best gas mileage of any hybrid car is the US.
- Technology and Entertainment: comes standard with CarPlay and rear view camera
- Cargo Space: bough an exercise and the whole box for in the car without a problem.
- Weather Versatility: no rear windshield wiper
- Visibility: split rear window
Mileage and smarts
Great mileage (around 50 mpg). Hatchback is very practical. Lane avoidance, backup camera, audio system and navigation are very intuitive and comprehensive. Google live search is wonderful.
- Fuel Economy: around 59 mpg. Wonderful
- Technology and Entertainment: intuitive and useful tech. Advanced safety features. Navigation and audio are first rate.
- Safety: Lane avoidance, rear camera, cruise control, navigation all make it safer and a joy on trips.
- Styling: Not a lot of rear headroom
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.