Used 2014 Hyundai Veloster for Sale
About the 2014 Hyundai Veloster
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Hyundai Veloster. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Hyundai Veloster
great and fun car for the price
ONLY RECOMMEND THE TURBO VERSION Excellent MPG Fun to drive Easy to drive. Surprisingly roomy for a hatchback Third door is very nice feature
- Fuel Economy: Gets 33 MPG
- Styling: Very sporty and unique
- Interior Space: Very user friendly, stylish and spacious inside. Very sporty interior
- Ride and Handling: Its a little bumpy with the low profile tires but overall happy with the ride. Handles well
This car came from Cincinnati Ohio and it has mechanical problems! I test drove this car last weekend in Cincinnati and it has a bad vibration in the front end. I couldn't get it up to the speed limit. I'm sure the hadn't fix it just moved the car to another location.
- Seat Comfort:
- Safety: Mechanical Problems Front End!
So Far So Good!
Only problem I've had so far is that one time a strange anomaly occurred: in drive, the car would only go backwards. After turning it off and on a few times and waiting about 5 minutes, it was fine. I'm still on the lookout. Besides that, my car-loving family and boyfriend are in love with it except for its size. I'm smaller so it doesn't faze me, but my 6' brother has some trouble with it and my 5'9" dad hits his head coming out of the backseat sometimes. These are the only downsides. This car does way more than I could have hoped for for the price tag and it does it exceptionally well. I'm very pleased and grateful that my first car purchase wasn't regrettable!
- Fuel Economy: Almost 45mpg while driving across country! I've never gone below 25 even on traffic-heavy surface streets.
- Styling: Very unique, funky, and sleek.
- Technology and Entertainment: Very high-tech; all of the creature comforts you could want as a driver!
- Cabin Noise: The front is great, but the back gets some very loud ambient noise such as wind.
- Interior Space: As a very short car, tall people have a lot of trouble fitting in particularly the back seat.
- Visibility: With my height, it can be very hard to see over the steering wheel and dashboard.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.