Used 2014 Infiniti QX80 for Sale
2014 Infiniti QX80
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
Reviews for 2014 Infiniti QX80
Beautiful car with lots of technology
Cons: Not the greatest mileage. Single lift gate versus the separate hatch is taking some getting used to. Acceleration is very different than an American car so that's an adjustment.
- Safety: Great security features for opening and locking the door. Keyless ignition is great.
- Interior Space: Spacious with lots of leg room on 1st and 2nd rows.
- Styling: Beautiful interior and great features!
- Fuel Economy: 15/19 is not great. The digital mileage information is helpful because the meter is very misleading.
- Braking: It brakes quickly but give it time. It's a big car and can jerk you!
- Dashboard: Lots of options
Would do it all over again
Hands down the best car I ever had. I've had Mercedes Benz's, Saab's, and big heavy duty trucks in the past. This is the best of both worlds.
- Interior Space:
QX80 Black Dragon (as named by the kids)
Powerful, luxury people/pets/cargo mover. 3rd row folds down unlike some competitors. Commanding appearance, and if you've got it, the beast will tow it.
- Ride and Handling: The top of the line model with the hydraulic suspension is by far the most comfortable large luxury SUV I've experienced, including Rover, Merc, Cruiser.
- Power: Strong and smooth. Tows well.
- Cabin Noise: Much better than my 04 Land Cruiser it replaced.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.