Used 2014 Jeep Compass for Sale
2014 Jeep Compass Limited
$1099 Shipping from CarMax Cy-Fair, TX
2014 Jeep Compass Latitude
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2014 Jeep Compass
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Jeep Compass. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Jeep Compass
Best Choice SUV
I had a 2006 Jeep Liberty for 6 years and loved how it was well put together. So I decided to stick with this company. I really love the way my 2014 Jeep Compass Lattitude handles road trips. It's a 4 cylinder so it's great on gas for traveling and it has all the little extras to make it look like a luxury suv but I can still go off road and have the same comfort. It's spacious enough for 5 adults and plenty of space behind the rear seat for baggage. Best choice I could have made.
- Technology and Entertainment: Touch screen,Satellite radio,DVD player, AUX,USB and 15vokt plugs
- Fuel Economy: 4 cylinder with great gas mileage
- Styling: I love the heated leather wrapped seats,upgraded stero and sports stitching.
- Visibility: There are a few blind spots inside the cabin but not bad enough to make me change my mind on the quality
Overall great vehicle for the money
Overall a great vehicle, absolutely no complaints. I am six foot and can sit in the front or rear in comfort. Vehicle rides outstanding even after 12 hrs I was not wore out or sore as I have been in past trips. We own lexus, BMW, and two chevy's and this one is leaps and bounds more comfortable after riding around town or taking a road trip. A real bargain considering what you get.
- Seat Comfort: I purchased this vehicle for my wife a present with her health in mind since being diagnosed with MS and having surgery on a ruptured spinal cord. We have several luxury cars that this jeep beats hands down for her even after 12 hrs in it she can handle travel again. Awesome is the word for it,
- Dashboard: Very easy to operate
- Fuel Economy: Can't complain, better than all my cars
- Cabin Noise: A little noise but not to bad.
- Power: What do you expect, it's a four cylinder in an SUV. Not that bad though
- Visibility: Slightly hindered in the rear quarters
If u can find a high altitude!
The high altitude package is the ultimate especially with the Boston Acoustic speaker package on it! This was presented as a value package on both the Compass and Patriot which included on the 4x2, partial leather, sunroof, special grill, and satellite radio. The only knock is that you can't get it on a 4x4 but you get a lot of goodies at a reasonable price.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Weather Versatility:
- Cabin Noise:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.