Used Jeep Gladiator for Sale
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Free Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Coming soon to CarMax Raleigh, NC
Reviews for Jeep Gladiator
my Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon
drives , looks great. I get many compliments and I love her!
- Styling: easy to remove top for weather
- Reliability: it runs powerfully
- Cargo Space: enough room for my family of 5
- Value: expensive
- Weather Versatility: rain co es off the door into car when you open
What a deal!
My last vehicle that I bought, also from CarMax, was because I needed a vehicle, specifically a pickup. This vehicle is still a pickup, but it’s a let’s have fun pickup. All work & no play gets old fast!
- Ride and Handling: It has a nice smooth ride and is comfortable even on long trips.
- Reliability: Being only one year old, it still had a factory warranty that I used for a minor problem.
- Cargo Space: Being a pickup it has great cargo carrying capacity & the bed has a neat feature that allows you to carry a full sheet of plywood flat & keep the bed cover in place.
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The gladiator is a stylish, smooth driving addition to the jeep family. It is very off road capable and the addition of the truck bed it less itself to be a more utilitarian vehicle.
- Ride and Handling: It's is smooth and greatly improved from the wrangler.
- Cargo Space:
- Visibility: Although I did lift the gladiator it was extremely visble even stock.
- Fuel Economy: Only draw back I have seen is the fuel economy isn't there. Average 17mpg
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.