Used 2017 Kia Cadenza for Sale
2017 Kia Cadenza Premium
Coming soon to CarMax White Marsh, MD
Reviews for 2017 Kia Cadenza
Comfortable, very roomy cabin and trunk, and very stylish.
- Fuel Economy: Amazed that I got 35 mpg on a recent highway trip for such a large sedan.
- Power: I was interested in this model because of the 6 cylinder engine and very happy with its performance.
- Dashboard: Easy to read and navigate all the options on the dashboard.
Happy first time Carmax buyer
Great value considering all the tech inside, good mileage and comfortable ride. Tons of rear seat legroom and a massive trunk
- Technology and Entertainment: Lane departure, lidar, nav system, rear camera,bluetooth and usb ports
- Safety: Just about every driving assist feature available
- Dashboard: Easy to read, easy to customize, not cluttered
- Seat Comfort: Seat is hard and lumbar support does not completely deflate. For longer trips, it needs some more foam in both seat and back
- Cabin Noise: Could be a bit quiter considering is it a saloon styled sedan. Not noise but tire and engine noise are obvious
- Ride and Handling: Shocks are a bit stiff like a German car. Adjustable shocks would give a more comfortable ride
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.