Used 2017 Kia Niro for Sale
Reviews for 2017 Kia Niro
great commuter car especially with the crazy gas prices right now. I drive an hour each way to work every day. I’m also 6’2 and this car fits me. trunk space is surprisingly big too.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cabin Noise:
COMFORTABLE & GREAT MILAGE
ITS A CONVENIENT HATCHBACK WITH REAR FOLD-DOWN SEATS. DRIVES LIKE A MORE EXSPENSIVE CAR & GETS THE GREAT MILAGE AS ADVERTISED !
- Fuel Economy: COMFORTABLE
- Interior Space: HATCHBACK & REAR SEATS FOLD DOWN
- Technology and Entertainment: SAFETY FEATURES & HARMON KARDON RADIO UPGRADE
- Ride and Handling: CRUISE CONTROL (Bminus) not accurately increasing speed
- Dashboard: does not offer automatic lift on tail-gate
- Seat Comfort: does not offer power passenger seat
I love my hybrid
Lots of bells and whistles on this one, including sunroof, great sound system, easy to convert the back seat.
- Technology and Entertainment: Best cruise control! It is smart and helps you break and speed up.
- Cabin Noise: Someday I'd like a car that is really quiet inside!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.