Used Kia Niro for Sale
2017 Kia Niro Touring
$99 Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2018 Kia Niro EX
Only available at CarMax Easton, PA
About the Kia Niro
At first glance, the Kia Niro looks a lot like many other crossover SUVs; under the hood, however, it is powered by a unique hybrid engine that pairs a 1.6L four-cylinder with an electric motor. If you're looking for an SUV that may save you some stops at the pump, without sacrificing space, the Kia Niro is worth a look.
Offering seating for up to five passengers, plus 19.4 cubic feet of trunk space on its 2017 model, the Niro combines the benefits of a hybrid with the roominess and utility of a crossover SUV. It also comes with a decent array of standard features, including automatic dual-zone climate control and smartphone integration on its 2017 model.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does the Kia Niro have four-wheel drive?
A: No, the Kia Niro is not offered with four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. It is front-wheel drive only.
Q: How fast is the Kia Niro?
A: According to the Kelley Blue Book, the 2019 Niro's top speed is 100 mph.
Q: Is the Kia Niro a plug-in?
A: Not all Kia Niro models are plug-ins, but beginning with the 2018 model year, the Niro was offered in a plug-in hybrid configuration.
Q: Does the Kia Niro have adaptive cruise control?
A: Adaptive cruise control is not standard equipment on the Niro, but it is offered on some trim levels. For example, adaptive cruise control is an optional add-on on the 2017 EX and Touring trims. Meanwhile, it is included as standard equipment on the 2017 Touring Launch trim.
Q: Is the Kia Niro all-wheel drive?
A: No, the Kia Niro is not offered with all-wheel drive; it is front-wheel drive only.
Kia Niro Trim Configurations
Since its release in 2017, the Niro has been offered in FE, LX, EX, and Touring trims. Additional trim levels, including the Touring Launch, Graphite Edition, and S Touring have varied by model year. All Kia Niro models are powered by a 1.6L four-cylinder engine and electric motor at 139 hp.
Unless otherwise noted, the following trim features are based on the 2017 model year.
- 16-inch wheels
- Automatic dual-zone climate control
- Seven-inch touchscreen display
- Smartphone integration through Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
- Four-speaker sound system
- Keyless entry and ignition
- LED rear tail lights
- Roof rails
- Underfloor storage
- Rear center armrest
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Cloth and leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Blind-spot-monitoring system
- Heated side mirrors
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Panoramic sunroof
- Larger eight-inch touchscreen interface
- Eight-speaker sound system
- Leather upholstery
Touring Launch (2017)
- 18-inch wheels
- Premium Harman Kardon sound system
- Metallic grille insert
- Unique paint color options (Snow White Pearl and Aurora Black Pearl)
Touring Graphite Edition (2018)
- 10-way power driver's seat
- Platinum Graphite exterior paint option
- Glossy black roof rails
- Glossy black 18-inch wheels
S Touring (2019)
- Same features as 2018 Touring Graphite Edition trim
- Built-in navigation system
Reviews for Kia Niro
great commuter car especially with the crazy gas prices right now. I drive an hour each way to work every day. I’m also 6’2 and this car fits me. trunk space is surprisingly big too.
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Cabin Noise:
This is my kind of car. It is a spacious but small-bodied SUV (I don't think of it as an SUV) that is agile with plenty of pick-up in the Sport gear setting. The interior is comfortable for four good-sized adults - I just took a 5-hour round trip and everyone was comfortable. And, of course, the car averages over 50-mpg. I. Love. That.
- Fuel Economy: 50 mpg+, what's not to like!
- Ride and Handling: Handles great - low and nimble, corners very well.
- Technology and Entertainment: Tech layout is better than any of the other mid-priced vehicles I've been in. Cell phone connectivity is excellent, there's a smooth volume knob(fantastic, no stupid buttons).
Grate car im so happy
The Kia niro has is the car for me I tell my family when they want cars that you bust the doors open of carmax Kenner and ask for a Kia niro like the black one that I got
- Fuel Economy: Somgood
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Weather Versatility:
- Cabin Noise:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.