Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale
2014 Kia Optima Hybrid LX
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
2014 Kia Optima Hybrid EX
Coming soon to CarMax Ellicott City, MD
About the Kia Optima-Hybrid
Featuring a roomy and upscale interior, smooth and responsive handling, and exciting standard technology features, the Kia Optima-Hybrid is a midsize car with plenty to offer. In 2017, the Kia Optima-Hybrid was fully redesigned to include numerous styling updates, new technology features, and an available plug-in hybrid model of the Kia Optima-Hybrid. On the 2018 Kia Optima-Hybrid, for example, you can look forward to standard features such as heated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, and more. Thanks to premium features such as these as well as the Kia Optima-Hybrid's smooth handling and roomy interior, the 2014-2019 Kia Optima-Hybrid presents an excellent choice for anyone who is looking to purchase a stylish and capable hybrid car.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Do you have to plug in a Kia Optima Hybrid?
A: The 2017-2019 Kia Optima Hybrid comes available as both a standard hybrid and a plug-in hybrid model. Earlier Kia Optima-Hybrid models do not come available as a plug-in hybrid.
Q: What kind of gas mileage does the Kia Optima Hybrid get?
A: The standard hybrid model of the 2018 Kia Optima Hybrid gets an EPA estimated 42 mpg combined city/highway when equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder hybrid engine and an automatic transmission.1
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
- #5 - 10 Best Hybrid Cars
Kia Optima-Hybrid Trim Configurations
2014-2016 Kia Optima-Hybrid Trim Configurations
The 2014-2016 Kia Optima-Hybrid comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Base - The base trim of the 2014-2016 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes features such as a six-speaker audio system, dual-zone automatic climate control, cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and more.
- EX - The EX trim of the 2014-2016 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes everything found on the base trim as well as an Infinity® eight-speaker premium audio system, LED fog lights, leather seats, heated and ventilated front seats, and more.
2017 Kia Optima-Hybrid Trim Configurations
The 2017 Kia Optima-Hybrid comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Base - The base trim of the 2017 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes features such as a six-speaker premium audio system, push-button start, a rearview camera, a seven-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and more.
- EX - The EX trim of the 2017 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes everything found on the base trim as well as a Harman Kardon® 10-speaker premium audio system, an eight-inch touchscreen display, a built-in navigation system, leather seats, heated front seats, and more.
- PHEV - The PHEV trim of the 2017 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes everything found on the EX trim as well as a plug-in hybrid engine, a 120V charging cable, an HEV mode select system, blue accent exterior trim, and more.
2018-2019 Kia Optima-Hybrid Trim Configurations
The 2018-2019 Kia Optima-Hybrid comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- LX (Standard Hybrid Only) - The base trim of the 2018-2019 Kia Optima-Hybrid, the LX trim includes features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, cloth seats, a seven-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, heated front seats, and more.
- EX - The EX trim of the 2018-2019 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes everything found on the LX trim as well as leather seats, rear parking sensors, rear door sunshades, folding rear seats, blind-spot monitoring, and more.
- EX Premium - The EX Premium trim of the 2018-2019 Kia Optima-Hybrid includes everything found on the EX trim as well as heated rear seats, a Harman Kardon® nine-speaker premium audio system, heated and ventilated front seats, an eight-inch touchscreen display, a built-in navigation system, and more.
Reviews for Kia Optima Hybrid
Great car with amazing gas mileage!
First off, I loved the price & how helpful they were at CarMax. The car runs smoothly & is so quiet sometimes you feel like the car isn't on...but it is! The mileage I get with my hybrid is by far my most favorite thing about the car itself. I drive A LOT so I needed a car that matched what I do & this car all around has been exactly what I was looking for.
- Fuel Economy:
- Seat Comfort:
great car - great price - great ride
First, it's great on gas (very important right now). It drives comfortably even on long trips. Makes you feel like you are driving a luxery car. although it doesn't look like it, it is very spacious inside and I have 3 six footers in the house
- Cabin Noise: very little cabin noise
- Fuel Economy: awesome
- Interior Space: although it doesn't look like it, it is very spacious inside
- Cargo Space: because of batteries trunk is small
- Cost to Maintain: haven't had need to use this
- Technology and Entertainment: no radio controls on steering wheel, it would be safer to have them there as well as console
I love my car so much!!
I absolutely love my Optima. It has great features and a stylish look. It definitely feels like I'm driving a much more expensive car. I look forward to driving it every day and I'm happy to give rides to friends because I'm much more proud of my car than I was with my previous one.
- Power: Way more power than I thought a hybrid would have.
- Ride and Handling: It can definitely handle all the curves and hills in the canyon I drive daily.
- Seat Comfort: I love road trips in this car. It's really comfortable.
- Fuel Economy: I wish it had slightly better fuel economy. It's good, but I thought a hybrid would get more than 35mpg regularly.
- Visibility: It has some unique blind spots that take time getting used to.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.