Used 2018 Lexus NX 300 for Sale
About the 2018 Lexus NX 300
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Lexus NX 300. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Lexus NX 300
love Lexus all together
I love the way the car drives and the size is perfect.
- Power: love the drive
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Cargo Space:
Absolutely love my NX300
The NX runs smooth, is great on gas, lots of safety options, spacious, and stylish.
- Cabin Noise: I love that I am in my own world without the noise of the road.
- Fuel Economy: Absolutely great gas mileage
- Styling: Absolutely love my butterscotch 2 toned interior
- Cost to Maintain: However, given a luxury vehicle I expected this
Love the NX300
I like the size of the NX300. It’s not too big & easy to maneuver around. I don’t need 3 rows so the NX300 is the perfect size.
- Interior Space:
- Technology and Entertainment: Didn’t like the screen & options. The GPS is crappy. This car should offer more sophisticated or updated technology
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.