Used 2018 Lexus RX 350 for Sale
2018 Lexus RX 350 L
Free Shipping from CarMax Laurel, MD
About the 2018 Lexus RX-350
If you are in the market for a well-rounded luxury midsize SUV that offers a spacious, upscale interior, impressive performance, and an exciting list of standard technology features, the 2018 Lexus RX-350 is an excellent SUV to consider. The 2018 Lexus RX-350 comes equipped with a 295 hp 3.5L V6 engine as well as standard technology features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a rearview camera, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and more. The 2018 Lexus RX-350 also features a luxurious and upscale interior with plenty of space for cargo and passengers as well as an abundance of premium materials. For drivers who want the best in aesthetics, performance, and creature comforts, the 2018 Lexus RX-350 is a luxury SUV that won't disappoint.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Where is the Lexus RX-350 built?
A: The Lexus RX-350 is built at a Lexus facility in Cambridge, Ontario.
Q: Does the 2018 Lexus RX-350 have Apple CarPlay®?
A: Apple CarPlay® is not an available option for the 2018 Lexus RX-350.
Q: How many people does the 2018 Lexus RX-350 seat?
A: The 2018 Lexus RX-350 is a two-row luxury midsize SUV that is capable of seating up to five passengers. The RX-350L trim of the 2018 Lexus RX-350, however, adds a third row and boosts the vehicle's seating up to seven.
Q: Is the 2018 Lexus RX-350 all-wheel drive?
A: The 2018 Lexus RX-350 comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive is an available option for the 2018 Lexus RX-350.
2018 Lexus RX-350 Trim Configurations
The 2018 Lexus RX-350 comes available in four different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- RX-350 - The base trim of the 2018 Lexus RX-350, the RX-350 trim includes features such as dual-zone automatic climate control, a rearview camera, rain-sensing windshield wipers, push-button start, a leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob, and more.
- RX-350L - The RX-350L trim of the 2018 Lexus RX-350 includes everything found on the RX-350 trim as well as power folding and reclining third-row seats, second-row captain's chairs, tri-zone climate control, leather seats, and more.
- F-Sport - The F-Sport trim of the 2018 Lexus RX-350 includes everything found on the RX-35L trim as well as heated and ventilated front seats, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, a scored aluminum interior trim, leather seats, and more.
- Luxury Package - The Luxury Package trim of the 2018 Lexus RX-350 includes everything found on the RX-350 trim as well as a heated wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel, LED ambient interior illumination, leather seats, driver's seat memory, and more.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Lexus RX 350. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Lexus RX 350
The best luxury SUV on the market.
Quality of build and fantastic ride.
- Power: 295 HP makes this car really move.
- Cabin Noise: Super quiet for an SUV.
- Weather Versatility: We were told we were getting an all wheel drive and ended up getting a front wheel drive.
For me the price was affordable compared to others
- Interior Space: Space
- Cargo Space: Space
- Cabin Noise: noise
- Technology and Entertainment: less option.
- Fuel Economy: too much gas consumption
- Styling: less style! no CarPlay
Nearly carefree. Easy maintenance. Great ergonomically.
- Dashboard: Ergonomically intelligent
- Seat Comfort: At 6’3” 250 lbs I’m quite comfortable and have lots of room in this car.
- Reliability: You just start it and go. Tire pressure, oil notices, car surround warnings— makes it an easy car to own and drive
- Ride and Handling: It’s a bit sluggish when you need to get out of the fast.
- Cargo Space: It’s a bit snug it the far back
- Styling: Some of the outer creases and design makes it look like a toy. Very much like a child’s transformer toy.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.