Used 2013 Mazda CX-5 for Sale
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport
Coming soon to CarMax Easton, PA
Reviews for 2013 Mazda CX-5
Great car at a great value
This has been a great car! Good gas mileage, great features, nice ride, good amount of space.
- Fuel Economy: Good, 30-35 mpg highway, high 20s city
- Ride and Handling: Nice smooth, quiet ride, very good handling for an SUV
- Value: Great value. For a vehicle priced from the $18-25k or so, you get the value of a vehicle significantly more expensive than that.
- Power: Very few complaints, but with the 155 hp engine, it is somewhat underpowered. I would imagine the 184 hp model would be ideal in this regard, though gas mileage will be reduced. Personally, I'll take it slightly underpowered for the improved mileage.
- Technology and Entertainment: Overall, the technology and entertainment features are excellent, and this really is a knit-picky complaint. The cruise control is somewhat jerky if you use the accelerate button to increase speed. If you manually increase speed, then set the cruise control, it works very well.
Solid, Comfortable Ride
Very comfortable, easy to drive, good turning radius for its size, decent gas mileage. Great visibility.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
- Fuel Economy:
- Power: the 2013 is a little underpowered compared to the 2014+. It's fine for me but doesn't have a lot of 'oomph' if that matters to you.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.