Used 2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop
Love this Car!
I have wanted a Mini forever! I love driving it, I love parking it, I have used it for my golfing, for shopping, whatever I have to do - I do it in my Mini.
- Power: Goes like a bat, if you know what I mean! Buy intermediate grade if gasoline - but only fill it up about once a month!
- Fuel Economy: I answered this in the previous pro.
- Ride and Handling: Surprising roominess, and so easy to drive, park, backup, a little bumpy in spots, but so was my SUV.
- Dashboard: Somewhat complicated.
- Technology and Entertainment: STILL haven’t figured out how to work all of the above, and this is a lower cost model! Does not have many of the extras!
- Cargo Space: I put the back seats down for more cargo space, do not expect to have many people sitting in the back seat!
It's a nice ride knowing that it's a BMW and a little expensive on maintenance other than that it's a great little car and I guess that's why they call it a mini Cooper .
- Braking: Smooth breaking
- Dashboard: Very easy to control all the radio everything that's in there
- Fuel Economy: About 36 miles to the gallon on highway
- Cargo Space: Not a lot of space but if it's just you it's OK
- Cost to Maintain: not have to do the first maintenance yet but from what I hear it's a little pricey
I have had this car for less than five months and have had to bring it in for repairs three times. Carmax has been great, but I am beginning to worry I’ve purchased a lemon.
- Styling: feels retro but modern.
- Cost to Maintain: while I’ve yet to pay for a repair, I’ve seen how much it would have cost without the warranty.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.