Used 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale
About the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer
Fun little car
It's been a great commuter car. Descent on gas, ride is good, enough room for the car pool. So far reliability is great.
- Value: Great little car for not much money.
- Ride and Handling: Feels sporty and rides nice.
- Dashboard: Nice and simple, you can figure it out without a manual unlike most modern cars! Love the bluetooth.
- Fuel Economy: Not terrific for a 4cyl, but livable.
- Styling: People always ask if the big wing can be removed off the trunk, although it is factory. I actually like it!
- Seat Comfort: Only complaint is on VERY long trips. For a couple of hundred miles, it is just fine.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.