Used 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for Sale
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES
On test drive at CarMax Kearny Mesa, CA
About the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Good small SUV
Good gas milage for an SUV so I have finally gotten used the lack of power on hills. It has all the features I wanted except a power seat. That would make it perfect for me.
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise:
wonderful car at a great price
It's comfortable, nice looking and has given me no trouble at all. We have gone on several trips and it runs good and no trouble.
- Visibility: great auto for the price
- Value: great little car for the money
- Ride and Handling: Handels very well
Love my Outlander Sport!
Easy to drive, feels like a car but taller. Has a great turning radius. Is great on gas. Love that it has a sporty look. Lots of features for the price, completely satisfied with my purchase
- Value: A lot of features for the price
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas, I don't even remember the last time I filled up!
- Weather Versatility: Has the option to switch from front wheel 2wd, to 4wd auto, to 4wd lock
- Power: Not as powerful since it only has 4 cylinders
- Interior Space: Space inside is like a midsize car
- Cabin Noise: It's a little loud when it accelerates
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.