Used 2014 Subaru BRZ for Sale
About the 2014 Subaru BRZ
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Subaru BRZ. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Subaru BRZ
Good car but I could have more in it
It's fun car and it's nice the seat are great the space is good mileage good it only needs more hp
- Styling: Very cool looking car for someone my age (19)
- Seat Comfort: They hold really good around corners
- Visibility: To be so low it's great !
I smile every time I drive it
A blast to drive, holds two people and enough luggage for a week long trip.
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment: Radio is not the best, but turn it off and rev the engine instead.
Love at first site
The Subaru BRZ is a fantastic machine for the price. It is a little lacking in horsepower but makes up for it in other areas.
- Ride and Handling: For a rear wheel drive car the handling is surprisingly good
- Value: This care will maintain its value pretty well if you keep it up.
- Styling: Just so sexy.
- Power: Low HP compared to other cars in its price range
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.