2011 Toyota CorollaKara Barber - Green bay, WI05/15/2015
It's small enough so you aren't lugging around a hunk of metal but the space inside the vehicle itself is outstanding. It's great on gas, which come on, in this economy is great. I travel a lot too so I am definitely glad I got this vehicle. It's saving me a lot money. Plus I live in a place where it's common to see negative numbers every day in the winter and it does not take long for it to warm up or even cool down in the summer when I am in the south
Love my Toyota!
2015 Toyota CorollaMarilyn Berger - Portland, OR12/13/2017
It handles beautifully. For a 4cylinder engine it has terrific get up and go. Love the spare turning ratio. It gets great gas mileage.
I�m a Little Old Lady in training and this is the perfect car for me.
Did I mention its great electronics (my fave type of toy). Hands free phone, good navigation app, very nice audio.
Decent for a cheap car I guess
2016 Toyota CorollaMaggie H - Chicago, IL04/11/2017
I have this car for a long term rental due to my car being stolen and things being tied up with insurance related to that. I cannot wait to give it back and get something else.
- Pretty cool perks for being such a cheap car, it has bluetooth, a screen for media, a back up camera/sensors, etc.
- Reliable. Has yet to leave me stranded somewhere.
- I average about 26mpg. My Honda CR-V was a bigger car and had 4WD, and it got about the same gas mileage.
- Road noise. You can expect to have to shout to your passengers.
- Instability/non-responsive drive. If you live some place windy this gets annoying and feels unsafe.
- Uncomfortable front seats, very small and uncomfortable backseat. My kids and coworkers both hate it.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.