Used 2015 Toyota Prius v for Sale
Reviews for 2015 Toyota Prius v
Fantastic car at a great price!
Great gas mileage, roomy, solid.
- Fuel Economy: great save on fuel
- Interior Space: much more room than Prius
- Cost to Maintain: great so far!
- Cabin Noise: Tad noisy, not bad
- Dashboard: takes a while to figure out is all
- Fuel Economy: a little less mileage than regular prius, not much
Another great Toyota
Toyota’s are great cars! They are well built and very reliable. This is my second Prius and they are fantastic cars.
- Fuel Economy: 40 plus combined mpg
- Ride and Handling: Rides and handles great
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
Prius v 2015
The Prius v is a great road vehicle - smooth, quiet, roomy, with good visibility. It's a 2015 and there's not a rattle or shake after 7 years.
- Cabin Noise: Quiet. We can talk on the bluetooth phone and hear the conversation clearly.
- Interior Space: Easy to get in and out of. Lots of leg room.
- Ride and Handling: I feel like I'm driving a Cadillac...with much better gas mileage!
- Dashboard: The dash configuration is confusing - too many screens. The controls are not intuitive. Toyota shouldn't have totally changed the dash from what they had going for Priuses before 1012. (We also own a 2009.)
- Technology and Entertainment: The GPS system is cumbersome and requires extra steps to be able to find it and insert your destination. In addition, Toyota has persisted in a greedy scheme to make money off the GPS in that the maps are not updatable without paying Toyota a hefty fee. It's a shame we have to use Google maps on our phone for a '2nd opinion' on what the Prius gives. The radio is connected to satellites, why not the GPS??!!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.