Used 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale
About the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Great gas mileage in a state-of-the-art hybrid. The RAV4 Hybrid also has AWD as a standard feature, which is a plus in tough weather. (Most others are FWD, but come with an AWD option.)
- Interior Space: Lots of room in both the front, back, and rear storage area.
- Cabin Noise: One of the quietest vehicles I've ever owned.
- Power: Plenty of it when you need it.
- Value: It's a little pricier than some other hybrids, but the quality makes it worth it.
Style, comfort, hybrid
gas mileage, hybrid, comfortable, easy to drive. nice features
- Fuel Economy: it doubled the mpg from my last vehicle
- Ride and Handling: handles well in different environments
- Seat Comfort: comfortable and heated seats and heated steering wheel
- Visibility: couldn’t find a choice for this- the sun visors are a little too small, the extensions don’t fit the space
love this little suv
great gas mileage, very comfortable seats, smooth ride and plenty of room in the back for passengers.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.