Used 2018 Volvo S60 for Sale
About the 2018 Volvo S60
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2018 Volvo S60. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2018 Volvo S60
Love this car!
Hadn't seen the new volvo until I sat in this one, and couldn't believe the price. Clean, well maintained and great price.
- Cabin Noise: quiet inside
- Power: really quick and great handling
- Styling: great look!
- Fuel Economy: the auto of feature, like in many cars, is annoying
Volvo built a winner.
I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to recommend the Volvo S60 to a friend.
- Seat Comfort: Volvo has long been known for having the best seats in the business. Supportive yet sublimely comfortable. 800+ mile days in them are no problem at all.
- Fuel Economy: EPA Rated at 29 City, which is accurate. EPA Rated at 35 Highway, but real life is around 38 MPG. 40+ MPG is possible on mostly level Interstates at 65 MPH, all while operating on 87 Octane Fuel.
- Styling: Beautiful Styling. You don't see 10 cars just like yours when walking out to the parking lot. Classy yet Understated.
- Technology and Entertainment: The Radio and GPS controls are a bit dated on the 2018, but they were completely updated with the 2019 S60 redesign if that is important to you.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.