Used Volvo S60 for Sale
2016 Volvo S60 T5 Inscription Premier
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
2015 Volvo S60 T5 Platinum
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
2015 Volvo S60 T5 Premier
Coming soon to CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
About the Volvo S60
If you are looking for a well-equipped and powerful luxury small car, the Volvo S60 may be the ideal vehicle for you. In 2019, the Volvo S60 entered into its third generation and was redesigned to include new engine options, refreshed styling, and new technology features. The base model 2019 Volvo S60, for example, comes equipped with a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine as well as standard features such as a nine-inch touchscreen display, LED headlights, and more. Of course, the second-generation Volvo S60 (2010-2018) is certainly full of well-equipped and capable models as well. All things considered, the Volvo S60 is certainly a vehicle that holds its own in the highly-competitive luxury small car class.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Volvo S60 Trim Configurations
2015-2017 Volvo S60 Trim Configurations
The 2015-2017 Volvo S60 comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premiere - The base trim of the 2015-2017 Volvo S60, the Premiere trim includes features such as leather seats, a power glass moonroof, a built-in navigation system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2015-2017 Volvo S60 includes everything found on the Premiere trim as well as a Harmon Kardon® premium audio system, a rearview camera, push-button start, lane departure warning, and more.
2018 Volvo S60 Trim Configurations
The 2018 Volvo S60 comes available in four different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Dynamic - The Dynamic trim of the 2018 Volvo S60 includes features such as a power moonroof, leather sport seats, front and rear R-Design bumpers, active dual xenon headlights, and more.
- R-Design - The R-Design trim of the 2018 Volvo S60 includes features such as an AWD drivetrain, matte silver outside mirror caps, a lowered sport chassis, R-Design leather sport seats, and more.
- Inscription - The Inscription trim of the 2018 Volvo S60 includes features such as rear parking sensors, a rearview camera, a moonroof, a power rear sunshade, and more.
- Cross Country - The Cross Country trim of the 2018 Volvo S60 includes features such as an AWD drivetrain, a power moonroof, leather contour seats, a honeycomb grille, and more.
2019 Volvo S60 Trim Configurations
The 2019 Volvo S60 comes available in four different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Momentum - The Momentum trim of the 2019 Volvo S60 includes features such as a nine-inch touchscreen display, Apple CarPlay® and Android Audio™ compatibility, power front seats, LED headlights, and more.
- R-Design - The R-Design trim of the 2019 Volvo S60 includes everything found on the Momentum trim as well as a Harman Kardon® premium audio system, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, leather sport seats, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and more.
- Inscription - The Inscription trim of the 2019 Volvo S60 includes everything found on the Momentum trim as well as a driftwood decor inlay, leather seats, an Inscription front grille, a built-in navigation system, and more.
- T8 Polestar Engineered - The T8 Polestar Engineered trim of the 2019 Volvo S60 includes everything found on the R-Design trim as well as Polestar Engineered front Brembo brakes, Öhlins gold brake calipers, a heated steering wheel, Y-spoke forged wheels, and more.
Q: Is the Volvo S60 a good first car?
A: So long as you are looking for a luxury vehicle as your first car as opposed to an entry-level vehicle, the Volvo S60 is a fine choice for first-time buyers.
Q: Can the Volvo S60 use regular gas?
A: According to Volvo, it is recommended that you burn premium fuel in your Volvo S60 for optimum performance. However, Volvo notes that the Volvo S60 can burn regular unleaded gasoline as long as it is not equipped with a T6 engine. Volvo S60s equipped with a T6 engine require premium fuel.
Q: Is the Volvo S60 a luxury car?
A: Yes, thanks to its powerful engine options, premium cabin materials, and generous list of standard technology features, the Volvo S60 is classified as a luxury car.
RepairPal gave the Volvo S60 an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Volvo S60 11th out of 31 among luxury midsize cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Volvo S60 is $750, compared to an average of $771 for luxury midsize cars and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Volvo S60 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.5 times per year, compared to an average of 0.7 times for luxury midsize cars and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 8% for the Volvo S60, compared to an average of 12% for luxury midsize cars and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Volvo S60
Simply the Best!!!!!
Seriously, I live in Los Angeles so you bettah have a car that moves out!!! This car has. lived up to my expectation and exceeded them. No problems whatsoever. Volvo as a car maker backs their vehicles to the hilt. Two (silly) recalls, took it to Galpjn, badda bing, badda boom, fixed, no charge. Parts are readily available. I love this car!!!! Oh and my 6'4" friend also drives it and has plenty of leg and head room.
- Ride and Handling:
nothing but issues
ive had this car since march and have had nothing but issues since driving it iff the lot. I had to schedule 2 different times within first month to have things looked at by CarMax and have gad to wait a week each time to bring it in and since then my car keeps sayin maintenance needed and battery low. I use this car for less than 5miles a day, less that 50 a week. it shouldnt need maintenance or have a low battery when its barely being used. very unsatisfied.
- Cost to Maintain: do many issues for a car that literally goes no where.
- Reliability: always an issue
I did not think I could afford a car this nice!
I wanted a car suitable for long-distance commuting--100+ miles per weekday. It had to be comfortable, fuel-efficient, reliable, and safe, with a low cost-of-ownership. I also wanted a car with some power--being on the interstate in an under-powered car is scary when you need to accelerate. This car has all of that + it is very stylish. It was 4 years old when I purchased it, but with very low mileage & well-maintained.
- Seat Comfort: Since I started driving this car, my lower back pain is much better! Unexpected benefit.
- Fuel Economy: Fuel economy is impressive, especially given the size of the car & performance/acceleration capabilities.
- Cabin Noise: I had not realized how much less stressful it is to have a quiet cabin. Another unexpected benefit.
- Technology and Entertainment: Good capabilities, but it is taking me forever to figure out how to use them all. Not very intuitive.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.