Used Volvo XC70 for Sale
2016 Volvo XC70 T5 Premier
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Canoga Park, CA
About the Volvo XC70
Featuring an attractive and upscale interior, potent engine options, and an exciting list of standard features, the Volvo XC70 is a luxury wagon with plenty to appreciate. The Volvo XC70 was discontinued following the release of the 2016 model, but used Volvo XC70 models are still available for sale at CarMax. On the 2016 Volvo XC70 - the final year model before the vehicle's discontinuation - you can look forward to a 240 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine as well as standard features such as a power glass moonroof, leather seats, a built-in navigation system, and more. All things considered, the Volvo XC70 is a well-equipped and luxurious wagon that ranks near the top of its class.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does Volvo still make the XC70?
A: No, the Volvo XC70 is no longer in production. The 2016 Volvo XC70 marked the vehicle's final year model.
Q: What is the main difference between the Volvo V70 and the XC70?
A: The Volvo V70 and the Volvo XC70 are both wagons that very similar in size. However, these two vehicles come equipped with different powertrains and different standard features.
Q: Is the Volvo XC70 AWD?
A: The 2014-2016 Volvo XC70 comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive is an available option for the 2014-2016 Volvo XC70.
2014-2016 Volvo XC70 Trim Configurations
2014 Volvo XC70 Trim Configurations
The 2014 Volvo XC70 comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premier - The base trim of the 2014 Volvo XC70, the Premier trim includes features such as leather seats, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, walnut wood inlays, a power glass moonroof, and more.
- Premier Plus - The Premier Plus trim of the 2014 Volvo XC70 includes everything found on the Premier trim as well as a rearview camera, a power tailgate, a digital compass, a garage door opener, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2014 Volvo XC70 includes everything found on the Premier Plus trim as well as a built-in navigation system, voice commands, a premium audio system, accent lighting, and more.
2015-2016 Volvo XC70 Trim Configurations
The 2015-2016 Volvo XC70 comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premier - The base trim of the 2015-2016 Volvo XC70, the Premier trim includes features such as a built-in navigation system, leather seats, a power glass moonroof, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2014 Volvo XC70 includes everything found on the Premier Plus trim as well as a rearview camera, a Harmon Kardon® premium audio system, auto-dimming outside mirrors, a digital compass, and more.
RepairPal gave the Volvo XC70 an overall reliability rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Volvo XC70 12th out of 25 among Luxury Midsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Volvo XC70 is $531, compared to an average of $586 for Luxury Midsize SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Volvo XC70 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.4 times per year, compared to an average of 1.5 times for Luxury Midsize SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 8% for the Volvo XC70, compared to an average of 10% for Luxury Midsize SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Volvo XC70
Very comfortable and convenient car.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Seat Comfort:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
The Best Female driven car!!!!
elegant, kool, secure, smooth, riding/driving puts on HAPPY Face
- Safety: the BSS are the best
- Ride and Handling: moutain driving was breeze, slippdery roads good tracktion
- Reliability: drove/rode through desert conditions with no problems
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.