Used Volvo V90 for Sale
2020 Volvo V90 T6 Inscription
$249 Shipping from CarMax Columbia, SC
2020 Volvo V90 T6 Cross Country
$299 Shipping from CarMax Nashville, TN
2018 Volvo V90 T6 Inscription
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Lynnwood, WA
2020 Volvo V90 T6 Cross Country
Coming soon to CarMax Independence Boulevard, NC
About the Volvo V90
First coming onto the market as a 2018 model, the Volvo V90 is a brand-new addition to Volvo's esteemed lineup of luxury vehicles. Thanks to its upscale and roomy interior, long list of standard features and potent engine options, the Volvo V90 is already a force to be reckoned with in the luxury wagon class. The 2019 Volvo V90, for example, can be equipped with either a 250 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine or a 316 hp 2.0L supercharged four-cylinder engine and comes standard with features such as leather seats, front and rear park assist, adaptive cruise control, and much more. All things considered, anyone in the market for a luxury wagon will find a lot to love about the Volvo V90.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Volvo V90 all-wheel drive?
A: The 2018-2019 Volvo V90 comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive is an available option for the 2018-2019 Volvo V90.
Q: Is the Volvo V90 a three-row vehicle?
A: No, the Volvo V90 is a two-row wagon that is capable of seating up to five passengers.
Q: What is the MPG for the Volvo V90?
A: The 2019 Volvo V90 gets an EPA estimated 27 mpg when equipped with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission1.
1Fuel economy figures are based on EPA estimates when vehicles sold as new. Fuel economy may vary for reasons like driving conditions and vehicle history. Unless specified, figures are for vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
2019 Volvo V90 Trim Configurations
The 2019 Volvo V90 comes available in five different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Momentum - The base trim of the 2019 Volvo V90, the Momentum trim includes features such as front and rear park assist, aluminum roof rails, LED headlights, leather seats, adaptive cruise control, and more.
- Inscription - The Inscription trim of the 2019 Volvo V90 includes everything found on the Momentum trim as well as Nappa leather seats, driver's seat memory, walnut decor inlays, outside mirror memory, integrated sun curtains, and more.
- R-Design - The R-Design trim of the 2019 Volvo V90 includes everything found on the Momentum trim as well as aluminum sport pedals, a sport steering wheel, R-Design badging, LED fog lights, and more.
- Cross Country - The Cross Country trim of the 2019 Volvo V90 comes equipped with features such as a nine-inch display, adaptive cruise control, leather seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- Volvo Cross Country Ocean Race - The Volvo Cross Country Ocean Race trim of the 2019 Volvo V90 includes everything found on the Cross Country trim as well as a heated steering wheel, driver's seat memory, leather seats with orange details, door panels with orange stitching, and more.
Reviews for Volvo V90
Many great features-but a lockout nightmare
The car handles great, has good power going up steep hills, and has great features, like the back up camera, sun roof, and home screen; however, the car will lock, even if the keyless key is in the car. Even being aware of this, it still happens and is a real design flaw.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.