Used 2014 Acura ILX for Sale
2014 Acura ILX
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
About the 2014 Acura ILX
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Acura ILX. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Acura ILX
Zippy Little Car
it's fun to drive and a has a lot of nice upgrades/features.
- Ride and Handling: It gets bad marks for it's small engine, but I find it hefty enough to give the car a lot of pep.
- Value: You get a lot for your money buying used. Also gets pretty good gas mileage around town. Does recommend premium gas, but not required.
- Styling: I think it's sporty
- Interior Space: I find the front seat area roomy enough, but the back is a little cramped. Also, not enough cubbies and bins...we also have a 2011 Chevy Cruze and it has a lot more small spaces to put things that are bigger and also fits people in the back better. This car is disappointing.
- Technology and Entertainment: It's got a lot of bells and whistles, but it doesn't all fit together. Why is the odometer/tripometer reset with a mechanical button but we switch the screens with an electronic button on the steering wheel? Weird.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.