Used 2016 Acura RDX for Sale
About the 2016 Acura RDX
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Acura RDX. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Acura RDX
Great car, at a good price!
Drives great, smoothest ride, roomier than my Honda CRV EXL. Low maintenance, so far. Interior was in "new car" condition. Great AC, good sound system and very comfortable seating in front and in back.
- Ride and Handling:
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise:
good car, very good price
the ride is too stiff, not comfortable. the car features are great. the size of the car is a bit too small
- Styling: good looking car
- Seat Comfort: compared to other Acura products, the seats a very comfortable
- Power: lots of power
- Braking: one of the brakes was not inspected at the time of the sale and had to be worked on for two days and many parts replaced
- Ride and Handling: ride is too stiff. every bump makes everyone bounce around in the car -- very uncomfortable.
- Technology and Entertainment: car has amazing technology: lane allert, cars in the blind spot allert, braking allert
Great crossover, fits our needs
Well rated and reviewed, should last for years with proper maintenance. Good tech package, good performance, economy, and interior
- Interior Space: Main driver is 6' 7" - has adequate head & leg room
- Technology and Entertainment: Tech package is great with proximity sensors, blind spot detectors
- Power: Good acceleration and handling
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.