Used 2020 Acura RDX for Sale
About the 2020 Acura RDX
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2020 Acura RDX. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2020 Acura RDX
The features and detail are excellent
- Seat Comfort: It’s comfortable
- Ride and Handling: It handles well
- Styling: I like it’s style
best driving vehicle on the market.
- Cabin Noise: very quit when driving.
- Cargo Space: plenty of room for a taller person.
- Power: press on the accelerator and it’s like driving a race car.
- Fuel Economy: with gas prices going up it’s like putting gas in a bigger suv.
- Cost to Maintain: not cheap.
- Dashboard: it’s not made to hold things.
easy process to get rolling
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.