Used Audi SQ5 for Sale
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige
Only available at CarMax Midlothian, VA
About the Audi SQ5
A performance-oriented version of the luxurious Audi Q5, the Audi SQ5 is a luxury compact SUV that offers both pulse-pounding performances as well as an upscale and feature-rich interior. The 2018 Audi SQ5, for example, comes equipped with a 354 hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 engine as well as premium standard features such as a 19-speaker Bang & Olufsen® audio system, heated front seats, driver's seat memory, and much more. Whether you purchase a first-generation Audi SQ5 (2008-2017) or a second-generation Audi SQ5 (2018-present) you are sure to love both the impressive power and premium creature comforts provided by this performance-oriented luxury compact SUV.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: How fast is the Audi SQ5?
A: According to Audi, the 2018 Audi SQ5 is able to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
Q: Does the Audi SQ5 have AWD?
A: Yes, the 2015-2019 Audi SQ5 comes equipped with an AWD drivetrain.
Q: Is the Audi SQ5 a hatchback?
A: The Audi SQ5 is a two-row luxury compact SUV that features a rear liftgate.
2015-2019 Audi SQ5 Select Available Packages
2015-2017 Audi SQ5 Select Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2015-2017 Audi SQ5 also comes available with numerous package options. Standard features and select available packages for the 2015-2017 Audi SQ5 includes:
- Standard Features - The 2015-2017 Audi SQ5 comes equipped with standard features such as leather seats, heated front seats, a power tailgate, a panoramic sunroof, driver's seat memory, and more.
- Luxury Package - The Luxury package for the 2015-2017 Audi SQ5 adds features such as perforated Milano leather seats, ventilated front seats, leather door armrests, and a leather instrument panel top.
- Technology Package - The Technology package for the 2015-2017 Audi SQ5 adds features such as voice commands, a built-in navigation system, a rearview camera, front and rear parking sensors, and more.
- Driver Assistance Package (2015-2016 only) - The Driver Assistance package for the 2015-2016 Audi SQ5 adds features such as dynamic steering and adaptive cruise control.
2018-2019 Audi SQ5 Select Available Packages
In addition to a generous list of standard features, the 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 also comes available with numerous package options. Standard features and select available packages for the 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 includes:
- Standard Features - The 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 comes equipped with standard features such as a 19-speaker Bang & Olufsen® audio system, ambient LED interior lighting, an 8.3-inch display, heated front seats, driver's seat memory, and more.
- Warm Weather Package - The Warm Weather package for the 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 adds features such as rear side window sunshades, ventilated front seats, perforated Milano leather seats, four-way power front seat lumbar adjustment, and more.
- Cold Weather Package - The Cold Weather package for the 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 adds features such as a heated steering wheel and heated rear seats.
- S-Sport Package - The S-Sport package for the 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 adds features such as a sport rear differential, a sport adaptive air suspension, and red brake calipers.
RepairPal gave the Audi SQ5 an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Audi SQ5 19th out of 25 among Luxury Midsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Audi SQ5 is $845, compared to an average of $586 for Luxury Midsize SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Audi SQ5 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.7 times per year, compared to an average of 1.5 times for Luxury Midsize SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 15% for the Audi SQ5, compared to an average of 10% for Luxury Midsize SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Audi SQ5
Very nice vehicle
Fun to drive. Great looking. Well made.
- Cabin Noise: Quiet but not isolated
- Styling: Great looking car but not flashy.
- Power: Ample power. Plenty fast enough. Fun to drive.
Fantastic all-in-one car
A great all around car. Drives amazingly, handles well, very fast and very good looking. Favorite car I've ever owned. More than enough power with the SQ5 over the regular Q5. Adjustable drive modes/suspension heights are fantastic. You can really feel a difference when going from one to the other.
- Power: More than enough power for whatever driving situation. Fantastic highway cruiser (cabin is very quiet) but also great and agile in the city.
- Ride and Handling: Select the right drive mode for you and it will be perfect. Car is incredibly smooth in the "comfort" mode, but you can feel how much tighter everything is when you go to sport/dynamic modes.
- Styling: Fantastic looking car, great lines. Get more compliments on this car than any other I've had.
Awesome ride in an awesome interior
If you want a spot of luxury and a really incredible drive, the SQ5 has power and class.
- Cabin Noise: This car is WHISPER QUIET, even when you put the pedal to the medal.
- Ride and Handling: 3.6L engine and pin-point precision handling
- Interior Space: INCREDIBLE interior and comfort.
- Technology and Entertainment: The entertainment system is certainly not an antique, but it should've been better for 2016.
- Value: It is a pricier car, but you do get a lot for the money.
- Dashboard: Minor quirk, but the layout and controls aren't the most intuitive.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.