Used Audi Allroad for Sale
2014 Audi Allroad Premium Plus
Free Shipping from CarMax Gaithersburg, MD
About the Audi Allroad
When it was first produced as the Audi A4 Avant in the mid-1990s, what is now known as the Audi Allroad featured a traditional station wagon body style. When it was brought back and redesigned for the 2013 model year, the Allroad kept its wagon distinction, but also saw an increased ride height and other features (such as standard all-wheel drive) that made it similar to a crossover SUV.
Equipped with a standard turbocharged engine, all-wheel drive system, and adaptive air suspension, the Audi Allroad is a great option if you're seeking a spacious vehicle that strikes a harmonious balance between a wagon and a crossover SUV. The Allroad also offers a spacious 27.6-cubic-foot trunk that can extend up to a massive 50.5 cubic feet with rear seats folded flat (2016 model year). Meanwhile, the Allroad includes indulgent standard features like leather upholstery and a panoramic sunroof on every model year and trim level.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What is the Audi Allroad?
A: The Audi Allroad is classified as a five-passenger wagon, though its body styling is similar to that of a crossover SUV.
Q: Is the Audi Allroad all-wheel drive?
A: Yes, all-wheel drive is a standard feature on every Audi Allroad.
Q: Does the Audi A4 Allroad have air suspension?
A: Yes, the Audi A4 Allroad is equipped with an adaptive damping air suspension with selectable drive modes.
Q: What engine is in the Audi Allroad?
A: Every Audi Allroad is equipped with a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine at 220 hp, an eight-speed automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive.
Audi Allroad Trim Configurations
The Allroad Premium and Premium Plus trims were offered on every model year, although the top-tier Prestige trim was discontinued after 2015. Underneath the hood, the Audi Allroad is equipped with the same turbocharged 2.0L engine and all-wheel drive across each model year.
The following features are based specifically on the 2015 Allroad.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Leather upholstery
- Panoramic sunroof
- Power liftgate
Premium Plus (2014-2016)
- Heated front seats with driver memory settings
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Auto-dimming and power-folding side mirrors
- Premium 14-speaker sound system
- Rear parking sensors with blind-spot monitoring
- Wi-Fi hotspot capability through Audi Connect®1
- Built-in navigation system with voice control
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
Reviews for Audi Allroad
Great all around alternative to an SUV
amazing car. fast, beautiful interior, digital cockpit, gets good gas mileage and has good storage in back.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cost to Maintain:
Does it all and very amazing technology
For the money you would be hard pressed to get all the features the allroad includes in the prestige package
- Dashboard: Cockpit display
- Weather Versatility: Allroad nuff said
- Fuel Economy: Most highway excisions pull well over epa ratings roughly 450-500 per tank
- Visibility: Good visibility however parking assistance saved me a few ties
- Braking: Stops too quickly very effective
- Cabin Noise: Double pain glass in the front windows keeps it quiet until you open the front windows you will want to open all the windows to cut back on the blow back from cabin
Oddly small but fast and dun to drive.
Just a little too small. Back seat really has no leg room. Trunk is tiny.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space: Tiny
- Interior Space: Too small
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.