Used Audi A5 for Sale
2018 Audi A5 Prestige
Only available at CarMax Dulles, VA
2018 Audi A5 Premium Plus
$199 Shipping from CarMax Potomac Mills, VA
2016 Audi A5 Premium Plus
$199 Shipping from CarMax West Broad, VA
2016 Audi A5 Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
2015 Audi A5 Premium
$199 Shipping from CarMax Greensboro, NC
2018 Audi A5 Premium Plus
Coming soon to CarMax Newport News, VA
About the Audi A5
Featuring a powerful lineup of impressive engines, attractive styling, a roomy and upscale interior, and a long list of exciting standard features, the Audi A5 is a luxury small car with plenty to offer. Starting with the 2017 model, the Audi A5 entered into its second generation and was updated to include new engine options, refreshed interior and exterior styling updates, and a number of new technology features. Today, the 2014-2019 Audi A5 is a popular vehicle on the used car market and an ideal choice for anyone looking to purchase a well-equipped and high-performing luxury small car.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: How fast is an Audi A5?
A: According to Audi, the 2019 Audi A5 coupe is capable of accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds.
Q: Does the Audi A5 sunroof open?
A: Yes, the 2014-2018 Audi A5 comes standard with a panoramic sunroof that features a tilt function.
Q: Does the Audi A5 have a cambelt?
A: Yes, the engines in the 2014-2019 Audi A5 come equipped with a cambelt.
Audi A5 Trim Configurations
2014-2016 Audi A5 Trim Configurations
The 2014-2016 Audi A5 comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premium - The base trim of the 2014-2016 Audi A5, the Premium trim includes features such as tri-zone automatic climate control, leather seats, ambient LED interior lighting, a panoramic tilting sunroof, and more.
- Premium Plus - The Premium Plus trim of the 2014-2016 Audi A5 includes everything found on the Premium trim as well as an auto-dimming rearview mirror, driver's seat memory, heated front seats, push-button start, and more.
- Prestige - The Prestige trim of the 2014-2016 Audi A5 includes everything found on the Premium Plus trim as well as rear parking sensors, a rearview camera, LED daytime running lights, a built-in navigation system, and more.
2017-2019 Audi A5 Trim Configurations
The 2017-2019 Audi A5 comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premium - The base trim of the 2017-2019 Audi A5, the Premium trim includes features such as a seven-inch color display, a 10-speaker audio system, push-button start, a rearview camera, tri-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- Premium Plus - The Premium Plus trim of the 2017-2019 Audi A5 includes everything found on the Premium trim as well as driver's seat memory, front and rear parking sensors, heated front seats, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and more.
- Prestige - The Prestige trim of the 2017-2019 Audi A5 includes everything found on the Premium Plus trim as well as ambient LED interior lighting, a Bang & Olufsen® audio system with 3D Sound, an 8.3-inch display, a built-in navigation system, and more.
Reviews for Audi A5
Great car, comfy, quiet, fun to drive
After driving "sensible" and "efficient" cars most of my life, I wanted a car that appealed to my visual sense as well as my mental state. This car is sharp looking (especially with tinted windows) and has the right amount of luxury feel and a healthy dose of performance and technology. Also, a big bonus of getting nearly the same mileage as my Honda Civic!
- Ride and Handling: This car goes around corners like it's on rails. relatively smooth ride, solid feeling
- Fuel Economy: Pleasantly surprise at a consistent 29mpg on summer gas in CO.
- Cabin Noise: With the windows up, the noise level is very low
Have truly enjoyed having a convertible.
.It is a great ride and my first convertible, after having several touring mortorcycles. Tried a BMW328i and was too stiff. Have talked to others and truly enjoy the comfort, handling and riding with the top down in warm weather.
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cargo Space:
Sexy red hot ride but don't look for speed
It just doesn't have the power and speed that I had in my last car. I intend to trade it in for a V6 335i BMW hard top convertible at the end of the year.
- Fuel Economy: Great. Much better than my V8 Lexus SC 400
- Technology and Entertainment: Love it. You'd think it was a Bose sound system.
- Styling: It is super sexy with the top down.
- Cabin Noise: It's loud. Not a quiet ride.
- Power: There is an extremely pronounced lag in the acceleration. You can tell it's a 4 cylinder. If you're looking for zippiness and speed this is NOT your car.
- Visibility: Poor. There are alot of blind spots.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.