Used Audi Q3 for Sale
2015 Audi Q3 Premium Plus
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
2016 Audi Q3 Premium Plus
Coming soon to CarMax Maple Shade, NJ
2018 Audi Q3 Premium
Coming soon to CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
About The Audi Q3
Featuring smooth handling, a premium, upscale interior, and an impressive amount of cargo space, the Audi Q3 is a well-rounded luxury vehicle that competes extraordinarily well in the luxury subcompact SUV category. First brought onto the market in 2011, the Audi Q3 entered its second and most recent generation starting with the 2019 model. The second-generation Audi Q3 was updated to include a wide range of useful new technology options as well as updates to both the interior and exterior styling of the vehicle. The result is an attractive and capable luxury SUV that is really a true pleasure to drive. If you are in the market for well-rounded luxury SUV that offers both impressive performance, a comfortable ride, and eye-catching styling, the Audi Q3 is an excellent SUV to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Audi Q3 4x4?
A: The first-generation Audi Q3 (2011-2018) comes standard with a front-wheel drive (FWD) drivetrain. However, all-wheel drive (AWD) is an available option for the first-generation Audi Q3. The 2019 Audi Q3, meanwhile, comes standard with an AWD drivetrain.
Q: Is There a 2019 Audi Q3?
A: Yes, there is a 2019 Audi Q3. The 2019 Audi Q3 was fully redesigned and marks the beginning of the SUV's second generation.
Q: Is the Audi Q5 bigger than the Audi Q3?
A: The 2019 Audi Q5 is a larger SUV than the 2019 Audi Q3, with a length of 183.6-inches compared to the Q3's length of 176.6 inches. The Audi Q3 is the smallest and most compact luxury SUV that Audi produces.
Audi Q3 Trim Configurations
2015-2018 Audi Q3 Trim Configurations
The 2015-2018 Audi Q3 comes available in three different trim levels:
• Premium (2017-2018 only) - The base trim of the 2017-2018 Audi Q3, the Premium trim features a rearview camera with front and rear acoustic parking sensors, dual-zone automatic climate control, a panoramic sunroof, leather seating surfaces, and more.
• Premium Plus - The Premium Plus trim of the 2015-2018 Audi Q3 features everything found on the Premium trim as well as heated front seats, a power tailgate, an auto-dimming interior rearview mirror with a digital compass, aluminum trim around the exterior windows, and more.
• Prestige - The Prestige trim of the 2015-2018 Audi Q3 features everything found on the Premium Plus trim as well as an S line® exterior appearance, a color driver information system, a 14-speaker BOSE® surround sound system, a stainless steel trunk sill, and more.
2019 Audi Q3 Trim Configurations
The 2019 Audi Q3 comes available in three different trim levels:
• Premium - The base trim of the 2019 Audi Q3, the Premium trim features an 8.8-inch center display, a panoramic sunroof, Audi pre-sense® front and basic, LED headlights, and more.
• Premium Plus - The Premium Plus trim of the 2019 Audi Q3 features everything found on the Premium trim as well as lane departure warning, push-button start, an auto-dimming interior rearview mirror with a digital compass, a power liftgate, and more.
• Prestige - The Prestige trim of the 2019 Audi Q3 features everything found on the Premium Plus trim as well as an LED interior lighting package, a Bang & Olufsen® 3D premium sound system with 15 speakers, a top view camera system, adaptive cruise control, and more.
Reviews for Audi Q3
The best ride by far
So far, nothing bad to say. I only had the car for less than a year. I did my homework before purchasing the Audi. A lot of people had very good things to say, nothing bad that I had read.
- Ride and Handling: The Way the car ride
- Braking: Kind of break down for u as you release your foot off the gas
- Fuel Economy: Gas is cheaper than my other SUV Acura MDX.. Both I use premium
great car for the price. luxury feel, comfortable, good and easy infotainment system with apple carplay, and very smooth ride for being a compact SUV. only con is the gas mileage isn’t the best- but that wasn’t a big priority for me as I drive mostly short distances and rarely have long commutes that require frequent filling up. however, there is a pro with the gas because it requires regular unleaded fuel, not premium which helps with costs. the only other partial con is the cargo space in the back isn’t anything extreme, but what I think is adequate for a compact SUV.
- Ride and Handling:
- Seat Comfort:
- Fuel Economy:
- Cargo Space:
Great car for the right sized person
Right off, it depends on how tall you are and how long your legs are. This car was designed for a shorter person - not a 6' man. In order to get the right space for my legs, I have to push the seat way back. Which then means my arms are straight out to hold the wheel. Not super comfortable for a longer drives. I since sold it and got a different car.
- Weather Versatility: Quattro is great. Also has good ground clearance for deep snow.
- Fuel Economy: Decent economy for a crossover. Large gas tank.
- Cargo Space: Great rear space for a small crossover. Fits my inflatable SUP easily.
- Interior Space: See above. This car is NOT for a taller man with long legs.
- Technology and Entertainment: Stereo is not user friendly. Dial to navigate is bizarre to use. And it has 2 SD card slots - WTF? Who uses SD cards to play music. Strange. Also no USB - it uses a totally weird custom AUDI adapter to plug into an iphone
- Power: Turbo has some lag. You really have to floor it and spin up to 5k RPM or higher to get any power
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.