Used Audi S8 for Sale
2016 Audi S8
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Fairfield, CA
2017 Audi S8
Coming soon to CarMax Gulfport, MS
About the Audi S8
When you're looking for a luxury sedan that doesn't compromise on performance, the Audi S8 is a sensible option. This full-size luxury sedan comes standard with a brawny 4.0L V8 engine and all-wheel drive for added confidence behind the wheel. Meanwhile, it offers impeccable handling and maneuverability for a sedan of its size.
Inside the cabin, you'll find ample space for up to five passengers, as well as creature comforts like automatic four-zone climate control, an eight-inch touchscreen interface with voice recognition, and 22-way power-adjustable front seats with massage and heating (2017 model). Meanwhile, the S8 makes it easy to stay connected on-the-go with standard 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot capability.1
Its spacious cabin, capable engine, and standard all-wheel drive make the Audi S8 an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy indulgent features without compromising on performance.
1Requires data plan and compatible device.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: What engine is in an Audi S8?
A: Every model year of the Audi S8's most recent generation (2013-present) is equipped with a turbocharged 4.0L V8 engine. However, hp output can vary by model year. The 2018 S8, for example, puts out 605 hp with its 4.0L V8 engine, whereas the same engine size on the 2014 model is rated at 520 hp.
Q: How fast is an Audi S8?
A: Top speed for the Audi S8 can vary by model year, but the 2017 model with available Dynamic Package can reach a top speed of 190 mph.
Q: What is the difference between an Audi A8 and S8?
A: Both are full-size luxury sedans, although the Audi S8 is marketed as a performance version of the A8 and features a more powerful engine. For instance, the 2018 A8 has a standard supercharged 3.0L V6 engine at 333, whereas the base engine on the 2018 S8 is a 4.0L V8 at 605 hp.
Q: Is the Audi S8 all-wheel drive?
A: Yes, all S8 models are equipped with Audi's Quattro all-wheel drive system.
Audi S8 Trim Configurations
Audi makes things simpler for buyers by offering the S8 in just one well-appointed trim configuration, known as the Plus trim. All Audi S8 models are also outfitted with a twin-turbo 4.0L V8 engine at 520-605 hp (output varies by model year), all-wheel drive, and an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The following trim features are specific to the 2017 model year.
- 21-inch alloy wheels with performance tires
- Selectable drive modes
- Surround-view parking system with front and rear sensors
- 14-speaker Bose surround sound system
- Leather upholstery
- Automatic four-zone climate control
For the 2017 model, there are also some available package options, including the Driver Assistance Package, Dynamic Package, and Cold Weather Package. The Driver Assistance Package adds such features as adaptive cruise control and lane-keep assist, whereas the Dynamic Package tacks on a sport exhaust, ceramic brake rotors, and a carbon-fiber rear spoiler. Meanwhile, the Cold Weather Package adds features like a heated steering wheel and heated rear seats for added comfort.
Reviews for Audi S8
This is truly an amazing large sedan
Endless power. Amazing sound system. Great handling. Timeless looks.luxurious but restrained.
- Braking: Immense braking powee
- Ride and Handling: Solid secure very comfortable can be adjusted to fit your driving style
- Power: Super car acceleration!!
German engineering & refinement with brutish power
This is tough car to recommend to a friend for a lot of the same reason I purchased it. This car is severely understated, even when it comes to people who know or own Mercedes S-class, BMW 7 series, even some Audi A8 owners. If you're trying to buy this car to impress others, I suggest saving some serious coin & purchase a A8 as it carries the same prestige. If you want to be a "baller" go with AMG S63 or S65. If your looking for a car that cares more about how it drives, You owe it to yourself to take one for a test drive.
- Power: Effortess Power. Then there is even more power.
- Technology and Entertainment: Audi MMI technology can be learned via Audi directional videos. The Bang & Olufsen sound system is superb.
- Seat Comfort: With 20+ individual seat adjusments it almost seems infinite, not to mention the awsome front seat massage chairs.
- Cost to Maintain: With a purchase of $140k when new car, be prepared for the financial expense of owning such a vehicle. Everthing from maint. to Insurance is going to be costly.
- Cargo Space: Really nitpicking here but if you're considering a car in this class. Audi trunk has one of the smallest cubic ft. in its class. Also wish rear seat legroom was a bit more ample.
- Ride and Handling: Again I'm nitpicking here but If you're looking a sports car or even a midsize sports sedan (BMW M5, Merced AMG E-class, etc). This car is not for you. This car drives & handles everybit as large as it is.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.