Used Audi e-tron for Sale
Reviews for Audi e-tron
It is super fast and very quiet. this is my first electric vehicle and there is range anxiety but while driving I have noticed that it will show like 200 miles of range and even after I have driven 20 miles it may still show 195 mile of range. there are no faults I can find with this vehicle except it doesn't come with a heated steering wheel.
- Cabin Noise:
- Ride and Handling:
advantages of electric vehicles
The speed of an electric car, a comfortable test drive, and the biggest advantages of not having to refuel. I'm saving $200 a month in an electric car. Above all, I'm satisfied that it's helping the environment.
- Value: I think it helps with environmental pollution.
Comfortable, quiet, and loaded with tech
After rejecting a few Teslas due to numerous issues around wind/road-noise, squeaks, rattles, and poor quality control, the Audi is a night and day difference. It's super quiet, virtually no wind noise until you push triple-digit speeds. Road noise is well suppressed, barely noticeable. The chassis is over-engineered, to the point where it feels like you're driving a tank. No chassis flex, no rattles, no squeaks, no pops. Just peace and quiet. Which is super important with an EV, as there is no engine or exhaust noise to drown out those noises. And it's simply loaded with more tech features than there is room to list here. Just go drive one.
- Technology and Entertainment: HUD, Cooled/Heated Seats, Pano Sun-Roof, Massage Seats, Fast and High-Res Infotainment, and more
- Value: Due to the limitation of Audi EV tech, these are going for super low prices, new and especially used
- Cabin Noise: EVs are supposed to be quiet, not full of excessive wind/road noise along with squeaks and rattles. All quiet here.
- Fuel Economy: EV range could be better. Hopefully Audi unlocks more of the battery to improve this soon.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.