Used 2014 BMW 328 for Sale
2014 BMW 328 DXI
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
Reviews for 2014 BMW 328
An SUV in Sedan clothing
As much pep as my former bimmer 6 cylinder, but much better gas mileage. The interior is huge and with the rear seats down, I can get some cargo in there when needed. The steering is much lighter than previous BMWs, but put it into sport or sport+ mode and it becomes tight like previous ones.
- Cargo Space: This thing can hold a lot of things. Power lift gate make it easy.
- Interior Space: Wider than a normal 328 and enormous rear leg room. Some may not like the pumped up stance in order to achieve all this room, but I like it.
- Technology and Entertainment: Does everything, but park itself. From the six or so cameras, the idrive and the HUD, there is a lot to learn and love. The HUD was not something I thought I needed, but after having it, I want this in all future cars.
- Cabin Noise: Whoa! What happened to the silence of past BMWs? There is substantial wind noise which surprises me.
Firstly I was outside the United States and actually purchased the car on line. The car was located in Ft. lauderdale. Carmax arranged to have the car moved to Ft. Myers when I arrived. On returning I was of course anchious to see the car and everything was as advertised in the carmax ad. Only downfall I don’t know maintenance history.
- Reliability: Since I live outside the U.S. in Europe don’t know much about reliability of american cars
- Fuel Economy: H.P verse fuel efficiency is great
Not up to standard
The car is exetremely uncomfortable after more than 50 miles. The audio system is wonky to work and I need 2 different cables to spliced together to get my aux cord to work.
- Fuel Economy: Almost better than advertised
- Ride and Handling: Handles great in rain
- Dashboard: Easy and simple
- Seat Comfort: Decent at first, terrible on trips over 45 mins
- Interior Space: Feels smaller than it is. Weird special issues
- Cost to Maintain: It’s a bmw
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.