Used 2014 BMW 328 for Sale
2014 BMW 328 I
$199 Shipping from CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
Reviews for 2014 BMW 328
Not up to standard
The car is exetremely uncomfortable after more than 50 miles. The audio system is wonky to work and I need 2 different cables to spliced together to get my aux cord to work.
- Fuel Economy: Almost better than advertised
- Ride and Handling: Handles great in rain
- Dashboard: Easy and simple
- Seat Comfort: Decent at first, terrible on trips over 45 mins
- Interior Space: Feels smaller than it is. Weird special issues
- Cost to Maintain: It’s a bmw
I absolutely love my car!!
Such a smooth ride and great gas mileage!
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Cost to Maintain:
Wish they had 328i x drive
Pros save gas cons hard to work on.
- Fuel Economy: Saves gas
- Ride and Handling: Comfortable
- Seat Comfort: Decent
- Power: Decent
- Cost to Maintain: To much
- Value: To high
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.