Used BMW 328 for Sale
2011 BMW 328 XI
Free Shipping from CarMax Ellicott City, MD
About The BMW 328
Part of BMW's renowned 3 series, the BMW 328 is a luxury sedan that offers a spacious and upscale cabin, impressive performance, smooth handling, and a wide range of standard technology features. The BMW 328 was removed from the 3-series lineup starting with the 2018 model, but used BMW 328 models still remain highly sought after vehicles on the used luxury sedan market. If you are looking to purchase a great luxury sedan, buying a used BMW 328 from CarMax is an excellent option to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
BMW 328 Trim Configurations
2014-2015 BMW 328 Trim Configurations
The 2014-2015 BMW 328 comes available in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- 328i - The 2014-2015 BMW 328i comes equipped with features such as a 240 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, a nine-speaker audio system, a power-adjustable driver's seat with memory, Bluetooth® audio streaming, a 6.5-inch display, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
- 328i xDrive - The 328i xDrive trim of the 2014-2015 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328i trim as well as steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, and an AWD drivetrain.
- 328d xDrive - The 328d xDrive trim of the 2014-2015 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328i trim as well as a 180 hp 2.0L turbodiesel four-cylinder engine.
2016-2017 BMW 328 Trim Configurations
The 2016-2017 BMW 328 comes available in six different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- 328i (2016 only) - The 2014-2015 BMW 328i comes equipped with features such as a 240 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, push-button start, rain-sensing windshield wipers, auto off headlights, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- 328i xDrive (2016 only) - The 328i xDrive trim of the 2016 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328i trim as well as an AWD drivetrain.
- 328i Sports Wagon (2016 only) - The 328i Sports Wagon trim of the 2016 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328i xDrive trim as well as a dual moonroof, a rear spoiler, a power liftgate, and available adaptive cruise control.
- 328d - The 328d trim of the 2016-2017 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328i trim as well as a 180 hp 2.0L turbodiesel four-cylinder engine.
- 328d xDrive - The 328d xDrive trim of the 2016-2017 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328i trim as well as an AWD drivetrain.
- 328d Sports Wagon - The 328d Sports Wagon trim of the 2016 BMW 328 includes everything found on the 328d xDrive trim as well as a dual moonroof, a rear spoiler, a power liftgate, and available adaptive cruise control.
Q: What engine is in the BMW 328i?
A: The 2014-2017 BMW 328i comes equipped with a 240 hp 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
Q: What is BMW 3 Series xDrive?
A: BMW xDrive is BMW's AWD system. BMW xDrive is available on upper trims of the 2014-2017 BMW 328.
Q: Is BMW xDrive full-time AWD?
A: Yes, BMW xDrive is a full-time AWD system. This means that power is continuously provided to all four wheels on the vehicle.
Q: What is Included in BMW Assist?
A: BMW assist includes things such as turn-by-turn assistance, vehicle diagnostics, remote unlocking, airbag deployment notification, and more.
Q: What is BMW Gran Turismo?
A: The BMW Gran Turismo is one of the models available in BMW's 3 series lineup. This vehicle is also known as the BMW GT.
Reviews for BMW 328
I’m obsessed with this car
I’ve owned Mercedes in the past and hesitated to switch to BMW. Well I am so happy I purchased this car. I’m absolutely obsessed with it. I love everything about it from how it looks to how it drives. I have the grand tourismo and this particular model was made for people who do a lot of driving or traveling so its very roomy and comfortable. It’s been great in the snow and I just love how it rides in general. It’s very sharp looking too. It’s a gorgeous car and I’m ecstatic with it.
- Cargo Space: It’s like a hatch back and I can fit lots of stuff in the back!
- Interior Space: Lots of room in the back seat so my kids don’t complain. They got heated seats back there too!
- Ride and Handling: It’s the ultimate driving machine! Need I say more!
It’s all as advertised and more!
when I entered the showroom I was professionally greeted and assigned a very knowledgeable associate. I had 2 cars I wanted to drive and ultimately chose the BMW 328i. I have enjoyed this vehicle for almost 3 months with no problems or regrets. It was immaculate inside and out and the performance is stunning. I was fortunate to get a one owner with low mileage, about 42000 for a 2014. I traded my car and was given more than I had hoped for. CarMax financed it for me at a great rate and I got the extended warranty cheaper than other firms offered. Completely satisfied, to the extent we bought another car for my wife.
- Technology and Entertainment:
BMW at an affordable price
This BMW 328i is the perfect car for a single person or family of two that likes a vehicle with some get up and go ability. Since this is a coupe it would not make the best family vehicle but it can accommodate a passenger or two in the back seat for a short period of time. I’ve only owned it a short period of time and it is not my daily driver but I have enjoyed it since the time I’ve owned it. I got lucky with a very low mileage car at a great price at Carmax. The buying process was simple and fast without being at the dealership for a whole day waiting around for paperwork to be completed. This was the quickest in and out experience I have had with a vehicle purchase.
- Ride and Handling: Very responsive steering
- Braking: Stops on a dime
- Power: Has some get up and go ability
- Cost to Maintain: BMW are expensive to maintain
- Technology and Entertainment: This vehicle did not come with all the upgraded audio technology
- Dashboard: Wish it had more of an upgraded dash
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.