Used BMW for Sale
Best of both worlds, speed and luxury. The leg room in the back seats are incredible and my teenagers have more than enough room for a comfortable ride.
- Technology and Entertainment: The car has everything from headlights that turn with your steering to heated rear seats, to large display and great sound system
- Power: The vehicle has a 6 cylinder twin turbo. Really solid power for a car its size
- Cargo Space: The GT is a hatchback that has plenty of room and allows for larger cargo than a regular trunk
- Cost to Maintain: It's a BMW, I'm expecting to pay more for repairs. However, I always take advantage of the extended warranty Carmax offers.
- Fuel Economy: The car does have good fuel economy. However, when purchasing, I didn't realize that the car only uses a specific grade of octane fuel which can cost a bit more in the long run.
With my car being the 3 series luxury. I like the technology inside the car. The mileage is good.
- Ride and Handling: It hugs the curves when you drive probably have a good tires with the car.
- Fuel Economy: I like how it knows when you are driving in the freeway or side streets.
- Technology and Entertainment: Just the thing that i was looking for, but would be nice if the car has Apple CarPlay.
- Cost to Maintain: Reading and hearing how expensive to keep maintain.
- Cargo Space: Trunk seem so small. Just need a little more space
Best value for your buck!!!
Fast and thrilling. BMW never ceases to amaze!!! Economic on Eco mode, and super fast on Sport mode. Hugs the road at high speeds and blissfully glides on the city. Beautifully engineered.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth handling
- Cargo Space: Very roomy
- Power: Responds awesomely
- Cost to Maintain: Pricey
- Fuel Economy: Can be costly, especially with the a.c. on
Find Used BMW 335 For Sale By Year
Find Used BMW 335 For Sale By Trim
Find Used BMW For Sale By Model
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.