Used 2014 Chevrolet for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet
Nice car with great value
This car was a great buy. For the price, it comes with a lot. It is nice-looking inside and out, includes bluetooth, controls on the steering wheel, tons of dashboard alerts, which are really helpful. It fits in any parking spot! I will say, if you have kids, it is a small car. We have two boys who are both still in car seats. So, there isn't a ton of leg room for them, but they still fit fine. And for a compact car, it has a large trunk space. I think this trunk is bigger than our last car, which was a larger car. We can still fit the stroller and tons of other stuff in there.
- Value: A lot of extras fit into a compact car at a really affordable price.
- Fuel Economy: Not a gas guzzler! Doesn't take that much to fill up the tank.
- Ride and Handling: Easy to maneuver.
- Interior Space: Not a lot of leg room. Something to consider if you are very tall or have kids that will be in the back frequently.
I LOVE MY VOLT
I bought my 2014 VOLT from CarMax... I absolutely love this car. Since I have mostly short trips and commuting, I am getting 200+ MPG. However, to get this economy you don't give up anything... it is LOADED with features, runs great and it is FUN to drive... very sporty and fast. Also, because it has the gas backup, you never have to worry about running out of juice... You can use this for daily commuting or take it cross country... Plus, there aren't that many on the road, so you will have a unique car that isn't a "me too" copycat car.
- Fuel Economy: If you go 40 miles or less per day in commuting or running around, you can go months without filling the 9 gallon tank. But, if you run low on battery, the gas motor kicks on and you can go anywhere.. no need to worry about recharging.
- Ride and Handling: Fast and sporty.. yet economical.
- Technology and Entertainment: My model is loaded with XM radio, navigation, OnStar, heated seats, weather, traffic, and even local movie listings, right at your fingertips.
Not a good price for this car
Pros: Nice car for teenagers and college students Cons: Not good on gas mileage Can't open the truck unless the car is off Have to wait 10 mins for the car to warm up Can't find where the transmission fluid goes
- Braking: You can come to a complete stop
- Ride and Handling: Gets me where am going
- Reliability: Very dependable
- Fuel Economy: Not good on gas mileage
- Technology and Entertainment: Not good at all
- Seat Comfort: The seats needs to be automatic
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.