Used 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
This vehicle will change & charge your mind!
Roomy, comfortable, great ride, all switches, knobs, etc. are convenient to the driver, & the #1 reason for ME was the ease to get into & out of. I am handicapped & short. I just turn my backside to the seat & SLIDE in & out. No more struggling or grunting. And it is so good to look at, also!
- Fuel Economy: as expected, good gas mileagf
- Ride and Handling: SMOOTH!
- Seat Comfort: The lumbar support is such a great addition
- Safety: Not really a safety issue, but the ONLY "dislike" is that there is no "cushion" when wheel is completely turned.
This is a roomy compact FWD that sits high. Power is adequate and the transmission works very well. The leather seats are VERY firm but soften over time. With the LTZ model practically everything comes with the car and it all works. One surprise though came this summer. When using the AC and driving uphill the engine "pinged". Turns out I had to go to a higher octane because of the "direct injection". For the same reason Top Tier gasoline is strongly recommended. The onboard computer is wildly optimistic for mpg and remaining range. Nonetheless I have gotten 23-28 mpg. I recently drove to Sunriver, Oregon and back to Portland with the AC on the entire trip and got over 28mpg. We like the ride, handling, room, and creature comforts.
- Ride and Handling: Good ride and handles well
- Technology and Entertainment: Came with Bluetooth, HD, Aux and USB. All work really well. Reads texts to me so I don't need to look at my phone or the screen.
- Value: Came with navigation(which works good), heated seats,remote start,rain sensing windshield wiper, full leather interior and more. All for $18kused
- Power: Should have a turbo to boost low end torque.
- Fuel Economy: So far it is meeting the EPA values . I had hoped for more.
GREAT little crossover!
After driving a couple other crossovers (even the Chevy Equinox), I decided I like the Captiva better and here's why: The car doesn't feel too heavy for the engine. Meaning-I don't feel like I'm lugging around extra weight that the little engine can't handle. It's good on gas! There's plenty of room to haul things. Obviously I wouldn't load this car down with a heavy load, but I can get more into it than I got into my Honda Civic. LOVE the heated seats. Obviously this wasn't a requirement when I was car shopping but it's definitely a plus! Great visibility out the sides and back. Tried out the Nissan Rogue, and Hyundai's crossover - they were bubble shaped, tiny back windows, and obstructions out the sides that added to my blind spots.
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas and Eco boost is an added plus when driving around town/in traffic
- Interior Space: Seats fold down for tons of loading space.
- Visibility: So easy to see out of! Large rear window and side windows that make it easy to check blind spots.
- Power: Acceleration has its limits - but you can't really complain when you've chosen a larger body style with a small engine. It works for me and I don't mind!
- Technology and Entertainment: MyLink stereo is a nice step up. However, it's a little slow at times. When you're skipping songs, etc. it has a delay. But overall, it's a nice system.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.