Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport for Sale
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS
$99 Shipping from CarMax Virginia Beach, VA
About the Chevrolet Captiva Sport
Replacing the popular Chevrolet Saturn Vue in 2012, the Chevy Captiva Sport is a compact SUV that offers smooth handling, plenty of interior space, and exceptional interior and exterior styling. The 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport comes standard with a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine and offers available features such as rear park assist, a power sunroof, remote start, heated front seats, and more. Although the Chevy Captiva Sport was discontinued following the release of the 2015 model, used Chevy Captiva Sport models are still available for sale. If you are in the market for a well-rounded compact SUV, the Chevy Captiva Sport is a vehicle that you are sure to love.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Chevy Captiva Sport discontinued?
A: Yes, the Chevy Captiva Sport was discontinued following the release of the 2015 model.
Q: Is the Chevy Captiva Sport the same as the Saturn Vue?
A: The Chevy Captiva Sport is the same vehicle as the Saturn Vue. When the second-generation Saturn Vue ended in 2011, Chevy renamed and rebadged the vehicle before releasing its third generation for sale under the new name of "Captiva Sport".
Q: Is the Chevy Captiva Sport all-wheel drive?
A: The 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. All-wheel drive is not an available option for the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport.
2014-2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Trim Configurations
The 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport comes available for sale in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- LS - The base trim of the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport, the LS trim includes features such as a six-speaker audio system, 17-inch painted aluminum wheels, automatic headlamps, cloth seats, and more.
- LT - The LT trim of the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport includes everything found on the LS trim as well as an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated, power-adjustable outside mirrors, chrome door handles, and more.
- LTZ - The LTZ trim of the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport includes everything found on the LT trim as well as rear park assist, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a 10-speaker audio system, a power sunroof, heated, leather-trimmed front seats, and more.
RepairPal gave the Chevrolet Captiva Sport an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Chevrolet Captiva Sport 19th out of 26 among compact SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Chevrolet Captiva Sport is $585, compared to an average of $537 for compact SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Chevrolet Captiva Sport owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.3 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for compact SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 13% for the Chevrolet Captiva Sport, compared to an average of 12% for compact SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Chevrolet Captiva Sport
Just right for me.
This car is just the right size for me; it handles like a smaller car and the storage space is much larger than any trunk size on a regular car. The cabin feels right too, not like a cargo van. It is tall enough that you are able to see in parking lots around all of the huge suvs in the parking spaces and gives you a good view of the road. It gets about the same mileage as my old 6 cylinder Malibu, but this is a 4 cylinder engine, and if you are not in a hurry, has an eco button to help cut down on fuel usage.
- Cargo Space: The rear seat fold down to allow transportation of my bins of leather goods to sales.
- Visibility: Able to see around other suvs, but fits easily in parking spaces.
- Interior Space: Comfortable and roomy without being cavernous.
- Cabin Noise: A little noisy, but not bad.
- Technology and Entertainment: Some people will be unhappy with no on board accessible computer, but I don't need it.
INLOVE WITH MY SUV
I LOVE my SUV!! The first time I drove this SUV was in my Home state of California, & I felt INLOVE with it. I drove it from Sunny San Diego all the way to San Francisco & it saved my a lot of gas on the road. Never did it gaved me problems & did I mentioned how smooth my drive was? so when I came back to Illinois I made a promise to myself that I was going to buy this SUV & I did The personnel at CarMax were really helpful & outstanding people! This Truck is Great if you love to travel & like other vehicles it saves you a lot of gas on the road except on the side streets But overall I have not had a disappointment with my truck whether it was the one I rented in Sunny California or the one that I purchased I LOVE my SUV
- Reliability: I know my truck wont dissapoint me nor let me down.
- Fuel Economy: My SUV saves me alot of gas money on the road
- Seat Comfort: Everytime I drive my SUV the rides are very smooth & the seats very comfortable
- Technology and Entertainment: I wish my SUV had a touch screen & Bluetooth
I will let you know when or if problems are fixed before I can judge the car.
Car has great amenities, looks good except the paint blemishes and window scratches that carmax, (after their so-called thorough inspection) didn't bother fixing. Had this suv 3 months and dead battery 2 weeks in left me on the side of the road. As of 10/29 captiva is at Chevy dealer for grinding vibration between 30-40mph mark that may be transmission or differential problem. Car seems good but carmax Rivergate, TN. IS NOT! bought 2009 cobalt few years ago, was best car purchase ever done, but second time around and I am deeply disappointed!
- Styling: LTZ is a good style product but too expensive.
- Weather Versatility: All wheel drive might be good if I could use it.
- Seat Comfort: Good heated seats.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.