Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport for Sale
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS
Coming soon to CarMax Newark, DE
About the Chevrolet Captiva Sport
Replacing the popular Chevrolet Saturn Vue in 2012, the Chevy Captiva Sport is a compact SUV that offers smooth handling, plenty of interior space, and exceptional interior and exterior styling. The 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport comes standard with a 180 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine and offers available features such as rear park assist, a power sunroof, remote start, heated front seats, and more. Although the Chevy Captiva Sport was discontinued following the release of the 2015 model, used Chevy Captiva Sport models are still available for sale. If you are in the market for a well-rounded compact SUV, the Chevy Captiva Sport is a vehicle that you are sure to love.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Chevy Captiva Sport discontinued?
A: Yes, the Chevy Captiva Sport was discontinued following the release of the 2015 model.
Q: Is the Chevy Captiva Sport the same as the Saturn Vue?
A: The Chevy Captiva Sport is the same vehicle as the Saturn Vue. When the second-generation Saturn Vue ended in 2011, Chevy renamed and rebadged the vehicle before releasing its third generation for sale under the new name of "Captiva Sport".
Q: Is the Chevy Captiva Sport all-wheel drive?
A: The 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport comes standard with a front-wheel drive drivetrain. All-wheel drive is not an available option for the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport.
2014-2015 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Trim Configurations
The 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport comes available for sale in three different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- LS - The base trim of the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport, the LS trim includes features such as a six-speaker audio system, 17-inch painted aluminum wheels, automatic headlamps, cloth seats, and more.
- LT - The LT trim of the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport includes everything found on the LS trim as well as an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated, power-adjustable outside mirrors, chrome door handles, and more.
- LTZ - The LTZ trim of the 2014-2015 Chevy Captiva Sport includes everything found on the LT trim as well as rear park assist, rain-sensing windshield wipers, a 10-speaker audio system, a power sunroof, heated, leather-trimmed front seats, and more.
RepairPal gave the Chevrolet Captiva Sport an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Chevrolet Captiva Sport 19th out of 26 among compact SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Chevrolet Captiva Sport is $585, compared to an average of $537 for compact SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Chevrolet Captiva Sport owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.3 times per year, compared to an average of 0.3 times for compact SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 13% for the Chevrolet Captiva Sport, compared to an average of 12% for compact SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.