Used 2015 Chevrolet Impala Limited for Sale
2015 Chevrolet Impala Limited LTZ
$199 Shipping from CarMax Hartford, CT
About the 2015 Chevrolet Impala Limited
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Chevrolet Impala Limited. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Chevrolet Impala Limited
Nice car but disappointed with many features
It is not comfortable riding; has strange noise when accelerating; didn't come with 2 key fobs so difficulty getting in because only one door has keyhole; can't get into truck with key; very little leg room in backseat.
- Dashboard: attractive
- Power: ability to get in or out of traffice as needed
- Interior Space: not enough leg room
- Seat Comfort: front seats hard on back, headrests not shaped well
Great car!! Rides smooth. Love the Bluetooth
I'd recommend this car because it's a 2015 model for a great price in my opinion. It practically still brand new!
- Visibility: Bright high beams are amazing
- Ride and Handling: Feels like I'm floating
- Braking: Come to a stop in seconds!!
- Technology and Entertainment: It's just like the other Impalas
- Styling: You can't tell what year it is because they look the same.
- Dashboard: Just like all the other Impala dashboards
Good strong running car
Good price and flexible choices. But I would suggest having the car checked by an independent mechanic immediately after purchase.
- Braking: Sporty and fast
- Styling: Looks good
- Cabin Noise: Some road noise
- Cost to Maintain: Black colors make it hard to keep clean
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.