Used 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited for Sale
About the 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited
Premium comfort at a medium price
Smooth ride. Comfortable seating. Nice features.
- Ride and Handling:
- Cargo Space:
- Cabin Noise: Our former car was a Buick Century, it was much quieter
- Technology and Entertainment: Would have liked a GPS system
I think something is wrong with the transmission
- Power: It takes off pretty quick
- Interior Space: Lots of room
- Cabin Noise: Pretty quiet
- Seat Comfort: Big enough so I’m comfortable
- Braking: Stops pretty quick
- Ride and Handling: Just rides great
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.